ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phicen Blacksmith Dio

Go down 
+7
Professor Gangrene Fan
londonroadhog
Chip
JohnnyE4
inntruderr61
Kimono Troop Command
BAMComix
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Phicen Blacksmith Dio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phicen Blacksmith Dio   Phicen Blacksmith Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Great work. I'm always inspired when looking at other creative efforts. I'm always looking for 1:1 items that would work for 1:6 projects. And always looking for more 1:6 props and accessories as my budget allows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phicen Blacksmith Dio   Phicen Blacksmith Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:06 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
This Action Man was my favourite figure/doll growing up.  I remember the speckled black paint he was covered in that was like mud from the mine or whatever seeming so impressive to me.
I wondered what the hell those spots were when I came across one of those figures in a charity shop. I thought some kid must have taken to the figure with a felt pen or something and wondered if they would come off!
Never suspected they were part of the original.
Perhaps Alex could tell us what the dots on the original release were meant to represent?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Phicen Blacksmith Dio   Phicen Blacksmith Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:43 pm

LeStryge wrote:
RealSarahdactyl wrote:
This Action Man was my favourite figure/doll growing up.  I remember the speckled black paint he was covered in that was like mud from the mine or whatever seeming so impressive to me.
I wondered what the hell those spots were when I came across one of those figures in a charity shop. I thought some kid must have taken to the figure with a felt pen or something and wondered if they would come off!
Never suspected they were part of the original.
Perhaps Alex could tell us what the dots on the original release were meant to represent?

I thought the speckled black paint he was covered in was mud from the mine too or even oil specks maybe.

PostSubject: Re: Phicen Blacksmith Dio   Phicen Blacksmith Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phicen Blacksmith Dio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2