ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faithless Angels

Go down 
+11
Professor Gangrene Fan
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
gibri
Chip
BrandontheFigureFreak
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
Rogue-Trooper
Rustygun
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Ever since redesigning the Ammo Arms, I have had an idea at the back of my mind of making a rock band. This was further fueled when I saw reverend spooky's punk band Very Happy . Anyone not familiar with his work can find it here,

http://www.reverendspooky.com/

I decided that the band will be made up of four members, two females and two males. This will probably be my first venture into the male phicen figures. The band will be a rock band. So far I have created the drummer, Jasmine Lee, and the singer/rhythm guitarist, Katrina Santos.

Here's what the band looks like so far! bounce bounce

Faithless Angels 50592702218_251fd6e841_cFaithless Angels - Katrina & Jasmine (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels 50593432316_148682ed5d_cFaithless Angels - Katrina & Jasmine (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels 50592698488_7f8a22f815_cFaithless Angels - Katrina & Jasmine (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels 50593429616_e6fca0fc64_cFaithless Angels - Katrina & Jasmine (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels 50592696203_d8da3f9dfc_cFaithless Angels - Katrina Santos Rocking! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels 50593559447_669959af67_cFaithless Angels - Katrina Santos Rocking! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Had a spare hour earlier, so I made their first album cover, and made up some song titles for them.

Faithless Angels 50593558057_b883cb3644_cFaithless Angels - The Fallen Ones. Front Cover. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Faithless Angels 50592692033_070dbb5457_cFaithless Angels - The Fallen Ones. Rear Cover by Dal Lee, on Flickr

More to come as the band evolves bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:04 pm

I’m just loving the start of your rock band Faithless Angeles. Katrina & Jasmine definitely got that rock band chick look about them four members, two females and two males. I would have done all of the members female but that’s just what I would have done. I’m liking the little touch of the cigarette packet being held in Katrina black tank top.

Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:13 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m just loving the start of your rock band Faithless Angeles. Katrina & Jasmine definitely got that rock band chick look about them four members, two females and two males. I would have done all of the members female but that’s just what I would have done. I’m liking the little touch of the cigarette packet being held in Katrina black  tank top.

Cheers Alex! I thought about an all girl group but decided against it. Yeah, I like the small cigarette packet too!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:53 pm

Oh yeah! This is rockin' so far!

I love your Jasmine fig! She reminds me a little bit of Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles in the early '80s.

Album cover is totally cool! Love those song titles!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Great figures dal...

Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Oh yeah! This is rockin' so far!

I love your Jasmine fig! She reminds me a little bit of Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles in the early '80s.

Album cover is totally cool! Love those song titles!

Cheers Dave bounce bounce Now you've said it, I can see the resemblance cheers . thanks foe the great comment on the album cover, I wanted something fairly basic for their first album cover bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Pretty hot.

many thanks Gary! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Great figures dal...

Really pleased you like them dean, thanks! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Well I was gonna make a comment, but then Dave mentioned Susanna Hoffs mmmmmmmm....anyway where was I ? Oh yes...superb start to the band Dal. I'm loving that tartan skirt cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Well I was gonna make a comment,  but then Dave mentioned Susanna Hoffs mmmmmmmm....anyway where was I ? Oh yes...superb start to the band Dal. I'm loving that tartan skirt cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol! Cheers Chris bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 3:41 pm

The first three pictures look so realistic in my opinion. They are all very well photographed Dal.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 4:39 pm

The band is definitely looking good! But how do they sound?

Can Willie and Joe sit in with them until the other two members wrap up their current gigs and join the new band?

Or maybe Tic-Toc? I bet he can keep a steady beat!

French Resistance
somekindajoe

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Great band name etc! cheers The figs look amazing too, I bet they'll rock the AMMO arms! I bet Joe and Hank 2.0 have already applied to be groupies! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 1:33 am

Yes the Ammo Arms must get rocked to its foundation... lol!

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
The first three pictures look so realistic in my opinion. They are all very well photographed Dal.

Cheers Alex
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
The band is definitely looking good! But how do they sound?

Can Willie and Joe sit in with them until the other two members wrap up their current gigs and join the new band?

Or maybe Tic-Toc? I bet he can keep a steady beat!

I would say they sound a lot like Pretty Reckless / Pop Evil / AC/DC, so pretty much rock music bounce bounce .
What a cool idea about Willie B and Joe, maybe they will make an appearance at some point bounce
lol! Yeah, I bet Tick-Tock could keep a good beat cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Great band name etc! cheers  The figs look amazing too, I bet they'll rock the AMMO arms! I bet Joe and Hank 2.0 have already applied to be groupies! lol!

lol! lol! Thanks Steve, the boys were the first to volunteer their services Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 8:07 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Yes the Ammo Arms must get rocked to its foundation... lol!

cheers cheers cheers

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's gonna get loud Jim!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 4:43 am

Maybe you and Blackbrazen can do a collaborative on an album cover?

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 7:49 am

gibri wrote:
Maybe you and Blackbrazen can do a collaborative on an album cover?

cheers bounce cheers

How cool would that be?? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:17 pm

They look great, so must sound good as well. I like to play some blues while tinkering on VooDoo. The Dio is set up in the same room as my home Guitar studio, so I can always get a gig in the Bar. ;-)

I had a female character named Fallon, her group was going to be "Fallon Angels" all girls. Might still give them a slot on stage one day.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:28 pm

SixthShooter wrote:
They look great, so must sound good as well. I like to play some blues while tinkering on VooDoo. The Dio is set up in the same room as my home Guitar studio, so I can always get a gig in the Bar. ;-)

I had a female character named Fallon, her group was going to be "Fallon Angels" all girls. Might still give them a slot on stage one day.

Cheers Roy! really pleased you like them bounce . i am going to add to their number this year, with the bass player and lead guitarist.
How cool is it to have your bar set up in the guitar studio! the 'Arms' is set up in our spare room (which I have taken over!).

Faithless Angels DSC00044

I hope you return to your all girl band, they sound great! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 12:05 am

SixthShooter wrote:
The Dio is set up in the same room as my home Guitar studio, so I can always get a gig in the Bar.

Another of the forum members, Rogue Trooper, is also a guitarist. Sounds like the AMMO band could be getting back together at last! Wink

Faithless Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faithless Angels
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next