ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faithless Angels

Go down 
+11
Professor Gangrene Fan
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
gibri
Chip
BrandontheFigureFreak
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
Rogue-Trooper
Rustygun
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 7:14 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Just caught up with this thread Dal…(Iknow ..where have I been Rolling Eyes lol! )…It’s excellent.. cheers cheers cheers

Peta is my favourite Cool…looking forward to the gig reports lol! lol!

Mrs G an I managed to get to the Rolling Stones concert at Anfield ( bandit country…I survived lol! ) ..wondered if it might be a disappointment, what with their age etc ..and ours to that matter…but it was terrific..can’t beat live music ..the Angels are on our concert list lol! lol! lol!

That sounded like a really fun evening Steve! I bet they were fantastic! I do agree, live music s always the best. Although, I must admit, I haven't seen a live band or quite a while now. I will let the Angels know they have a new fan!

lol! lol!  @ Bandit country!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 7:32 am

I really like the BnW group photo , I wonder what they are looking at though ? All the outfits are what you would expect to see a girl rock band to be wearing , you must of put a lot of thought and money into that .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 11:34 am

I agree with Chip, the current costumes look spot-on, and they display well in B&W. The girls are gonna explode on the "dive bar" circuit in the Big City!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 8:44 am

Cheers Dave & Chip! I have recently changed Tasha's look, enjoy!

Faithless Angels - Page 5 52781070326_5aece38fc1_cTasha's new outfit (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 5 52781070351_78250a9c0e_cTasha's new outfit (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 5 52781540728_5b397d83cf_cTasha & Jas. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 12:23 pm

Great new look Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Melancholia
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 6:08 pm

Your fashion sense is right on!

Faith

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 2:02 am

Thank you so much Faith and Jim. I haven't done anything with the Faithless Angels for a long time? Maybe it's time for a new tour for the band? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faithless Angels   Faithless Angels - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faithless Angels
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5