ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances

Go down 
+2
JohnnyE4
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Empty
PostSubject: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 10:54 am

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725185963_c59d5610b0_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (001) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725185718_f466dbeec0_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725185268_6220262144_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725917086_e94b99c77c_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50726005422_84aeb9588d_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725183818_9a1491e3c4_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725183458_3f13edf592_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725183083_db56987a1d_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725914911_12ffb1cc63_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725914571_2cae369076_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725914401_af26b064af_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725181903_0855600f2a_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50726002787_f92b9760d2_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725913836_f71dc12fb7_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725181338_1709b9ea1d_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725181178_7482a39b30_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725181043_095a7029dc_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (17) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725180893_6cab3e1db9_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (18) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725180743_6c2589842d_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (19) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725180633_a2d990b28c_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (20) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50726001482_61ea15a4c0_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (21) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances 50725912621_35628c1a4b_cHidden In The Shadows - Chapter One - New Alliences (22) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 7:23 pm

awesome pic's

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 8:26 pm

Well done Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 1:34 am

And we are off an running on "the most epic adventure to date!" With an intro like that you're setting the bar high for this tale!

I guess the guards didn't forget her face. Not that it ultimately mattered.

Looks like a clean getaway... so far!

I'm curious: what does Mr. P do to make his figures look the way they do? I can't put my finger on it. There's a smooth softness to them. Does he repaint the faces? Or is it all done digitally? I see some FaceApp work to change the expressions. Is FaceApp filtering applied to all of the images? Does the software smooth and enhance the bodies and costumes?

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 am

Nice work BAM!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:09 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
awesome pic's

I agree, Mr.P is a great photographer!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:10 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Dal! cheers

Cheers Jim, but most of the credit here goes to Mr.P cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:12 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
And we are off an running on "the most epic adventure to date!" With an intro like that you're setting the bar high for this tale!

I guess the guards didn't forget her face. Not that it ultimately mattered.

Looks like a clean getaway... so far!

I'm curious: what does Mr. P do to make his figures look the way they do? I can't put my finger on it. There's a smooth softness to them. Does he repaint the faces? Or is it all done digitally? I see some FaceApp work to change the expressions. Is FaceApp filtering applied to all of the images? Does the software smooth and enhance the bodies and costumes?

Yes, we're up and running with an amazing part one!

Mr. P uses faceapp quite extensively on all his pics, I don't know personally as I don't own the full version, but I should imagine there are far more filters Dave.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:12 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Nice work BAM!

bounce bounce bounce  Cheers Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 10:38 am

Omg I just loved all the Hanja scenes taking out them two night shift guards. The green tone in them killing scenes were totally cool. Really enjoyed reading Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:56 am

Really pleased you enjoyed the opening chapter alex!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:08 pm

A C-130 to pick up a package? Must have some budget there... I'd think a Pilatus porter or the like would make more sense, worked for 'Air America' ;-)

Looking forward to reading this all. Very inspiring, though I lack the dialog and plot skills.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:59 pm

SixthShooter wrote:
Very inspiring, though I lack the dialog and plot skills.

As you read through the installments, you will see that "plot skills" are not a prerequisite to participation, and some participants (like BlondeActionMan) are much handier with dialog than others, who take a photo-centric approach.
Wink

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:27 am

Yes, I've noticed several prevailing themes, amongst which seems to be a consistent 'Lesbian' theme. Perhaps due to the Joe's lack of 'mission' ready equipment? Lol
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:04 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Yes, I've noticed several prevailing themes, amongst which seems to be a consistent 'Lesbian' theme. Perhaps due to the Joe's lack of 'mission' ready equipment? Lol

This is Mr.P's first outing with us in a joint venture. His standard of work is incredible, but he does tend to deal with more adult themes. However, for this project, he has promised to be good Very Happy . Indeed Hanja and Sasha are a couple bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances   BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In the Shadows - Chapter One (1) - New Alliances
Page 1 of 1