ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
londonroadhog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Empty
PostSubject: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 am

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am

Fantastic chapter Colin! It looks as if the team have gotten themselves into an unwanted position! One good thing of course to come out of this is Kat has been reunited with her twin, but why is she there?? and who are these mysterious villains??? Looking forward to the next chapter already! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:08 pm

I really enjoyed reading Chapter Nine - Reunited! Colin how much computer graphics was used in the making of this chapter? I’m totally loving all the outside shots. It’s lovely to see that Kat has been reunited with her twin but I agree with the same questions as Dal why is she there?? and who are these mysterious villains? I’m guessing we’ll find out in your next chapter Colin.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Kat got caught to easily and needs re- training I think , great story line , looking forward to see how it develops .

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:26 pm

Chip, she's young, emotional, and was very upset with seeing her cousin's head on a spike (Galina). If she wasn't so young, I'd agree with you.

In time, you might find out about her background, and perhaps it might explain one or two things. 😉

However, something to chew on... Was she set up to be captured... Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:07 am

Shocked  Wow! Mystery upon mystery... with a prelude of utter horror!

I don't know how it would be possible to function after coming across the impaled head of someone you knew, let alone a close relative.

Excellent assortment of body types among the figures, which is something we rarely see in action figures. It really adds a sense of realism.

Well, "realism" within the context of secret underground bases and searching for alien artifacts. That underground base is awesome!

Who is the heavy-set guy, and what's his game plan here?

Tightly composed installment, a lot happened without any superfluous dialog or images. Perfect balance.

And, as is appropriate in a story like this, the episode ends by offering up questions and more questions!

Excellent!

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my latest Chapter... Now to work on the next one.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Great story, I really enjoyed it!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Nine - Reunited!
Page 1 of 1