ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FBI Agents part III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

FBI Agents part III Empty
PostSubject: FBI Agents part III   FBI Agents part III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 11:22 am

Here they are with their "handler" Spender, also known as "The Marlboro Guy."

FBI Agents part III Agent_12

Their backup, an enforcer,  is Neil (on the left)

FBI Agents part III Neill10

The Marlboro Guy is a Hot Toys figure I picked up, as I thought he was cool and would fit with the team.
Neil, is the "Who's Neil" figure I got some years ago as well, He was packaged as "Who's Neil" and was from
a movie (which at this point eludes me) that includes a vest under his jacket that holds a lot of clips for his weapon.
He was not cheap. It's a Robert DeNiro figure.

The guy on the right I have yet to decide who he will be, the suit is from a Blues brother figure which
has very short arms. I bought the figure for the suit, without knowing that the Blues Brothers figures had
very short arms. And no articulation, which I could pretty much see from the photos in the auction. I'm not
sure who made them.

I'm thinking of adding my CY Girl figure Mystere as a covert operative.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents part III   FBI Agents part III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Marlboro Guy is a pretty cool fig. Reminds me of what TV news reporters used to look like when I was a kid.

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents part III   FBI Agents part III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:37 pm

I’m really liking the look of The Marlboro. The Marlboro looks like a corrupt detective in my opinion. I’m also really liking his trench coat. I’m liking the the enforcers head sculpt. He suits his pinstripe suit.

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents part III   FBI Agents part III Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 9:39 am

The Marlboro Man is from the TV series the X-Files. He was a recurring character that would
appear from the shadows. I didn't watch the show much, but as I recall he had his agendas.
He would appear when least expected giving information to the main characters. I think for a
long time the agents didn't know who he was, so he was called the Marlboro Man because he
was always smoking Marlboro cigarettes. As I recall after a few years his name was revealed
to be Spender.

I didn't think of the TV reporter look. But yes, they did look that way back when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents part III   FBI Agents part III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Agents part III
Page 1 of 1