ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Is there any picture you would like to recreate using your figures?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:39 pm

Here is the picture I would like to recreate using a mam figure.
Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? 5-AFD07-F7-20-B0-431-F-A438-4-CE2-DB1457-E2

New Recruit
TasMan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Five ActionMan dogs playing poker ?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 6:35 pm

TasMan wrote:

That's a funny idea! Curious coincidence, I was reading about the history of the Dogs Playing Poker paintings just last week!

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 1:06 am

I would like to do some explosions , and coloured smoke scenes for my NAM figures , but alas the likes of Bangers and any other small time fireworks appear to band now in the U.K .

I like the pic you posted Alex , it tells a story on it`s own , think you should work something like it into one of your stories . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 11:01 am

TasMan wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am

Chip wrote:
I would like to do some explosions , and coloured smoke scenes for my NAM figures , but alas the likes of Bangers and any other small time fireworks appear to band now in the U.K .

I like the pic you posted Alex , it tells a story on it`s own , think you should work something like it into one of your stories . Very Happy

I WOULD LIKE to see some explosions , and coloured smoke scenes for your NAM figures Chip. I will one day create that picture with one of my mam wearing a black Goldeneye outfit.

PostSubject: Re: Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?   Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there any picture you would like to create using your figures?
Page 1 of 1