ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Empty
PostSubject: The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.   The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:37 am

The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. 7-BE59-E9-E-B499-4248-9-B87-9243304-ECE2-E
The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. I would be playing a Warforged. Here is information about Warforged Race.

The warforged were built to fight in the Last War. The first warforged were mindless automatons, but House Cannith devoted vast resources to improving these steel soldiers. An unexpected breakthrough produced fully sentient soldiers, blending organic and inorganic materials. Warforged are made from wood and metal, but they can feel pain and emotion. Built as weapons, they must now find a purpose beyond the war. A warforged can be a steadfast ally, a cold-hearted killing machine, or a visionary in search of purpose and meaning. Got the information from http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/warforged

Admin
BAMComix

The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.   The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 11:05 am

Very cool Alex bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.   The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 1:18 pm

"Warforged" is a cool name for a character type. I think the Toxic Robot is a lot like what I would visualize a Warforged looking like.

PostSubject: Re: The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.   The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The toxic robots have given me the inspiration to actually create a Dungeon and Dragons character that’s short of based on it.
Page 1 of 1