ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Empty
PostSubject: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 am

I know I haven't been showing off My 12" collection lately...honestly I don't have a ton left to show you as I have showed most of them all over the years (I will see in the near future about what is left). With that being said, here is My G.I. Joe Navajo Native American Indian Code Breaker! My Grandma got him for Me in the 2000s (maybe the middle to later 2000s, I'm not sure) either for Christmas or My Birthday. I was surprised she got Me him out of one her great catalogs because he was released in 1999 Shocked I had retired from the vintage Joes long before this and didn't have much at all of those figures but I was in full force on collecting 1/6 - 12" figures and that is one of the reasons why she got Me him. I was also fascinated about the Windtalkers during WWII prior so there is that as well. So, here is the info about him. He has the usual 1/6 Joe buck and POA. He includes a removable helmet and radio backpack & phone for reinforcements, an M1 Carbine Gun. He is also electronic and says several phases in his Navajo language but he translates them like "request air support", "request artillery support", "Suribachi secured" and the like. His voice is really loud & crisp as you can hear and understand everything he says in English plus he is very authentic like a real Navajo Indian. His sculpting is very nice as well and he has the usual trademark Joe scar. Of course his has the US Marines dog tag as well, (I believe I misplaced his box, if I find it in storage then i will revisit this topic and post that also). OK, here is the pics. I hope you enjoy him, comments please & questions if ya got'em Very Happy

MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Cb_110
MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Cb_210
MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Cb_310
MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Cb_410
MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Cb_510

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 12:00 pm

Thanks Brandon for sharing with us your MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER set. I’m really liking the look of the American Indian head sculpt.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Yep that is a great sculpt .

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 3:14 am

This is really a great figure. I had thought of getting one years ago, but didn't.

I scored one in the box last December for a great price. I'm really glad I
finally got around to getting him.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:50 am

Great looking figure Brandon! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:37 am

Good goin' TNshooter! Thanks a lot guys for the replies, I was hoping you'd like him Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!   MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY G.I. Joe Navajo CODE BREAKER!
Page 1 of 1