ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  Empty
PostSubject: " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade    " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 12:14 pm

This is another female figure in the ranks of my Vietcong . Linh is an old school figure now , but still quite good in my opinion . The body is the biggest let down , and being so petite is hard to get her uniform to fit on other figures . I took a gamble on a super articulated Barbie Doll , and after some surgery I think it`s improved " Linh " . Barbies feet were tiny , so I have transplanted Linh`s legs on to the Barbie figure , and cut back the forearms as they looked too long . I think she could use losing a bit more off of those , but I am not keen on surgery . I am quite pleased with how Linh is looking for now . The hat is a sports tape redux of 21st`s Vietcong boonie , I think the chest rig is by ACE along with the AK , Dragon Soviet canteen , and upgraded Linh`s grenade pouch .

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  1-Lynn-P1120462

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  3-Lynn-P1120466

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  2-Lynn-P1120464

Here are some more pics of the upgraded 21st boonies .

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  VC-3-P1100757

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade    " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Great work Chip on the body transplant! I think her arms look really good, as in fact does the whole figure. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade    " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 am

Another great figure Mark!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade    " Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

" Linh " Gets Barbie Body upgrade
Page 1 of 1