ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest

Go down 
+5
BAMComix
Chip
Professor Gangrene Fan
FIELD STATION 42
RealSarahdactyl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very funny.  BTW, the M3 SMG is a much better gun than the Sten which was a real piece of crap.  US tank crews carried them into the 90's.  Still, when compared to an M16 with all the bells and whistles, it's not that great.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rKOdiHmKFc

bounce bounce  Thanks Gary! so pleased you enjoyed it! I was desperate to join in, but kept getting waylaid by real life! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 6:01 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Razz  This is SO FUNNY! "Something called Spy Island... whatever that is!" Zona is too young to have a clue about any of the references that Bond-Fleming and the other relics are making! What a hilarious (and realistic) angle from which to approach this little game!

And Captain Action! Now we know where he's been hiding himself for all these decades; drowning his sorrows in Atomic Ale and reminiscing about the glory days - 1966-1968!

But he's still got the old reflexes, so maybe there's hope for the old timer yet!  Razz  Although getting punched straight out of his boots doesn't bode well, but at least he's still flexible! Great action scenes!

(For the kids in the audience who may be too young to remember, Doctor Evil, who appeared earlier, was the arch-nemesis of IDEAL Toy Company's Captain Action in the mid-1960s.)

This is brilliantly funny!

Very Happy Very Happy  So pleased it gave you a giggle Dave, it was great fun to do! I wanted to do something a little different, and what better way to partner and send in a drunk Captain Action?? The idea just bounced from there! You can except Cap to have done anything, he was hit by  super soldier, he was lucky his head never popped off! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Just finished reading your comic Dal and it made me laugh so much.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Just finished reading your comic Dal and it made me laugh so much.

Really pleased it gave you a laugh Alex, pleased you enjoyed it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 12:08 am

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W1

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W2

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W3

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W4

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W5a

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W6

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 W7

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:50 am

lol! lol! lol!  Fantastic stuff Dave, I really enjoyed both comics, but that Tammy is one heck of a girl! bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 10:11 pm

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 51174309747_cf832c186a_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 51175209288_4733f7b768_c

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:02 pm

Ah yes, Ms. banks joins the party! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:15 pm

Hahaha! Great Photos, Dave, and you beat me to the Mauser C96! I have two myself but have yet to assign either! The commodore will of course, have to respond to this!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 12:57 am

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 51174528837_efa4ff03f4_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 51176296300_a1d8bd1010_c

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Thu May 13, 2021 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:01 am

You're on a roll, Dave.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:03 am

I swear, that it's handing off the football to Jim Brown and asking if he can run with it?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:44 am

I swear, that it's handing off the football to Jim Brown and asking if he can run with it?

I'm getting the impression that the "lever action" installment has caused Jim to fumble... and scuttled the Commodore's dinghy! Razz

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Thu May 13, 2021 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:50 am

In a way, yes as the next installment I was planning was with Erika, Schatzie and El Puerco.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:01 am

In a way, yes as the next installment I was planning was with Erika, Schatzie and El Puerco.  

It's not like this is a 'sequential' story! It's still... mostly... about acknowledging the invitation to the 43rd Annual All-England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin, and Evil Villain Fancy Dress Contest, yes? Albeit with multiple tangents, evolving sub-plots, parallel storylines, and diverging narratives unique to different forums.
Razz

Kimono Troop Command likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:03 am

It was a tangent. Still is. I have to do it.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 4:32 am

It was a tangent. Still is.  I have to do it.

Tangents are where most of the fun happens!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 51176298604_3048eb1890_z

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 8:07 am

Looks like all the old gang are gonna be back together, with a few new faces. Many a tale will be told, stories shared, booze aplenty! but I fear a mass punch-up coming on somewhere all the way!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:47 am

Wow Dave you where rolling out these short comics. I really really enjoyed reading them. Dave I’m very intrigued on how you computer graphics this picture.
1-E3-BDF57-789-D-4-E22-BCD6-8-F9-D97132603

It’s very well put together I think.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 11:58 am

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 004-A2-C47-9-B98-4-A20-83-CB-BA741-D304-BC4
Thanks Dal for putting the text into a speech bubble for me.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:14 pm

Some funny stuff here , just catching up . Your Captain Action comic in particular Dal was so well done and very very funny .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:41 pm

I'm quite pleased with how members of this and other forums have taken this thread to heart and with the amazing, creative input some have had to put into it. There is a ways to go yet.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:45 pm

Chip wrote:
Some funny stuff here , just catching up . Your Captain Action comic in particular Dal was so well done and very very funny .

Cheers chip! pleased it raised a laugh or two! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 4:09 pm

There is a ways to go yet.

Twisted Evil Oh yes, there is, indeed, a ways to go yet!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 5:05 pm

It's a thread with a lot of legs, and mighty long ones at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest   43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assassin and Evil Villain Costume Contest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next