ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+3
Chip
BAMComix
RealSarahdactyl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 6:39 pm

I've not been around lately, 1:1 life sort of took over for a bit there.
The other night I made a little comic to show some new characters.
Starring Mini Me, Mini Brother(George), Mini Friend(Natalie), and some other citizens I made up!
Eventually I plan to get Comic Life and try to officially introduce my little town.

Party Time! Comica88

Party Time! Comica63
Party Time! Comica64
Party Time! Comica66
Party Time! Comica67
Party Time! Comica65
Party Time! Comica68
Party Time! Comica70
Party Time! Comica69
Party Time! Comica71
Party Time! Comica72
Party Time! Comica75
Party Time! Comica74
Party Time! Comica76
Party Time! Comica77
Party Time! Comica78
Party Time! Comica79
Party Time! Comica82
Party Time! Comica81
Party Time! Comica80
Party Time! Comica83
Party Time! Comica84
Party Time! Comica85
Party Time! Comica86
Party Time! Comica87

Last edited by RealSarahdactyl on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 8:38 pm

Fantastic to see you back on the board Sarah! your characters certainly seem to be having fun! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 11:45 pm

Great story line Sarah , can I see more of the AA guy in the red chequered shirt , and details on which body ect you used please Smile

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 1:47 am

I like stories like this, that don’t even need to be stories, more like little slice of life scenes. And because of the i teresti g mix of characters, with touches of realism… and realistic randomness… it ends up being pretty funny!

I enjoyed spotting various little details in the background. Dinosaurs on the shelves, that mini Joe fig on the sofa; and there’s an interesting “short wall” room transition there that looks really cool!

Professor Gangrene Fan

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 3:10 am

Really enjoyed reading this comic Sarah.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 6:15 am

Great figures, poses and furniture. You will love Comic Life when you get it.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I like stories like this, that don’t even need to be stories, more like little slice of life scenes. And because of the i teresti g mix of characters, with touches of realism… and realistic randomness… it ends up being pretty funny!

I enjoyed spotting various little details in the background. Dinosaurs on the shelves, that mini Joe fig on the sofa; and there’s an interesting “short wall” room transition there that looks really cool!

I found that interesting too, the kind of impromptu party friends might have at the end of the day, informal conversation, slice of everyday life...till the cops arrive... Shocked

Nice story Sarah!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic to see you back on the board Sarah! your characters certainly seem to be having fun! bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Dal! Yeah I didn't mean to be so.absent just life things taking over.

Chip wrote:
Great story line Sarah , can I see more of the AA guy in the red chequered shirt , and details on which body ect you used please Smile

Hi Chip, thanks! I sent you a PM!

SCU_HQ wrote:

Thanks Dave, I'm hoping that eventually they can all be explained. Like, even though this is sort of based now, I need to lay the ground work as to how one of the British Guys is at the Same party as Yuri and Boris.

It wouldn't be Sarah style without a dinosaur and a figure!

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Really enjoyed reading this comic Sarah.

I'm glad to hear it Alex!

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great figures, poses and furniture.  You will love Comic Life when you get it.  

Thanks Gary! I know I really need to get that soon, once September arrives I'll have less time.

gibri wrote:

I found that interesting too, the kind of impromptu party friends might have at the end of the day, informal conversation, slice of everyday life...till the cops arrive... Shocked

Nice story Sarah!

cheers cheers cheers

I'm glad you liked it Gibri! Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 1 of 1