ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takara Welcomming Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Takara Welcomming Party Empty
PostSubject: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:51 am

After a two week journey from Hong Kong,my gold Takara/Henshin figure finally made it to Connecticut...He has dead batteries..It is from 1998.I need to pick up some...The box art is pretty neat as well as the catalog .Looking at the catalog,I did not know that the chest armor was sold separatley ..I have one have never seen any for sale...So I guess that I am fortunate....Walter Takara Welcomming Party 007Takara Welcomming Party 013Takara Welcomming Party 016Takara Welcomming Party 019Takara Welcomming Party 023Takara Welcomming Party 026Takara Welcomming Party 050Takara Welcomming Party 059Takara Welcomming Party 058Takara Welcomming Party 062Takara Welcomming Party 067
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:08 am

Thats a fantastic figure Walt !!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:41 am

That looks out of this world figure Walter Very Happy . Your definitely starting a wee collection off Takara/Henshin figures there Very Happy Very Happy. The Takara/Henshin figures would make a great sort story Walter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 am

great figs im gonna have to get one of these
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 am

No more mister nice guy no more mister cleannnnn...
ooops got sidetracked... lol!

Cool star wars looking figures Walter!cheers
Love those boxes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am

They look brilliant Walt!!!

I've never seen these Cyborgs before, the box design and colour is also very nice. The Japanese are masters when it comes to colour and illustrations/photos.
Does anyone remember Zoids back in the 1980's, the box art for these was also excellent as well. I've got the Zoids MSX computer game in my loft, it was a strategic map/aracde game Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takara Welcomming Party   Takara Welcomming Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takara Welcomming Party
Page 1 of 1