ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 4:15 pm

(As opposed to the Orthodox Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires.

I did a little more work on the outfit that Dave at SCU_HQ sent me recently, fixing the cape so that it would hang by the figure's neck, thus allowing me to drop the hood and show the figure's lovely head.  I loved the result and after experimenting with different guns, i decided this figure needed something fairly archaic so I borrowed Heidi's Colt M1873 and liked the results  

The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires 51392450271_951c5d41af_bBounty Hunter, Vampire Slayer, Member of the Churh of Our Lord Slayer of Heretics by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

After some lengthy chat with Dave last night, kicking around ideas for this very Gothic, but clearly deeply religious figure (see the crucifix hanging from her neck), I decided she would be a modern day bounty-hunter and vampire hunter.  To this end, I'll replace the M1873 with a Colt M1851 or M1860 from Battlear Toys along with a Slim Jim Holster.  Maybe I'll strap a knife or a derringer to one of her thighs.  I think I'll also order an inexpensive neck crucifix, which would look full size at this scale.  I'm not sure I'm gonna keep this head sculpt on it because it was intended for another character...another of Laura Neville's relations, but I probably will as i really like it on this figure and with this outfit.  

The figure is a TBL S22A (Pale) and the head sculpt is a Superduck SDH 018C.  The tone of the head sculpt perfectly matches the body. The outfit is a VSTOYS 19XG60, generously donated by SCU_HQ.  

Let me know what you think.....

BAMComix and FIELD STATION 42 like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 6:11 pm

Your Bounty Hunter Vampire Slayer is already looking epic!

And she seems to have little patience for rival bounty hunters!

Much more to say later. Real World is calling at the moment.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Brilliant new character! Looking forward too seeing how she will fit in bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:25 am

Your new character there Bounty Hunter Vampire Slayer looks totally awesome, cool and very gothic.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 12:24 am

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Your new character there Bounty Hunter Vampire Slayer looks totally awesome, cool and very gothic.

Thanks, TRF.  This is not actually a character I was planning on building and was made possible only by Dave's generous donation, which on the other hand threw my current plans out of whack as the body is my 2nd Kamiko body and the head sculpt was supposed to go on a new figure due to arrive this week. This being said I totally love her, though she is still a work in progress and needs a couple of other items to complete her look.  

All of this will wait a while as I have spent WAY TOO MUCH money on the hobby recently and I need to cut back.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 am

It’s really lovely to see typed that you totally love her, what work does she still need to be done to her and what are the other couple of other items needed to complete her look ?

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 2:06 pm

What she needs now is a western gun belt with a fairly long barreled Colt revolver, maybe even two, a boot knife, and a crucifix large enough to hold in the hand. A lantern might also be a good idea.

It would be nice if I could find some decent, vampire head sculpts so that I can build some vampires for her to slay.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 9:52 pm

The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Smallfortune

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Or NEET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires   The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires
Page 1 of 1