ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loose limbs ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Loose limbs ? Empty
PostSubject: Loose limbs ?   Loose limbs ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi, heres a tip I learned along the way. If you have a fuzz or painted head with rivets in the joints

sometimes they can come loose. I use a cloth and a set of vice/mole grips, just put a bit of cloth over the rivet and then just squeeze the grips untill your happy with the limb. Its easy and I have done it loads of times with no damage
Back to top Go down

Loose limbs ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose limbs ?   Loose limbs ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:07 am

actionman2272 wrote:
Hi, heres a tip I learned along the way. If you have a fuzz or painted head with rivets in the joints

sometimes they can come loose. I use a cloth and a set of vice/mole grips, just put a bit of cloth over the rivet and then just squeeze the grips untill your happy with the limb. Its easy and I have done it loads of times with no damage

Great tip Dal, done it myself loads of times, the cloth prevents the grips from indenting the plastic

Sir Sid
Back to top Go down

Loose limbs ?
Page 1 of 1