ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Empty
PostSubject: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Villain being attached by Action Man while he’s on his quad bike.
Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. 0-B18-F39-B-F357-4608-8727-88-B889-F68771

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. 347-E4601-47-B2-4-D06-8870-EB9242-A3833-F

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. C9-E8-DCE5-383-A-4-EAB-91-AA-7024-E32-A4-F0-F

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. EAA87935-66-F1-4-B7-D-978-D-74-ED703-DA9-EC

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:04 am

And the Death Count continues to climb........ What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:12 am

LeStryge wrote:
And the Death Count continues to climb........ What a Face What a Face What a Face

lol! lol!

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 6:29 am

I'm curious about the villain, I've never seen a figure with a robotic
left arm.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 7:00 am

TNshooter wrote:
I'm curious about the villain, I've never seen a figure with a robotic
left arm.

The body with with the bionic arm is from a Dr. X body. The head is from a random head sculpt that I had lying around. Don’t know the who the maker sorry.

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 7:04 am

I don't know about "Robo-Arm". I never quite know what to do with any figures that come with mechanical appendages like you do Alex!
However I do have the other bloke wielding the machete with the camo face.
He's got a well articulated body but that camo won't come off.
Didn't want to do a head transplant, so I put Ernie Pyle's clothing on him. That plus a green T-shirt thinking he could maybe pass for a combatant in 'Nam?
Just don't ask for a photo because there's someone here who does such superb 'Nam figures that I would be totally embarrassed by any comparison. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 7:36 am

LeStryge wrote:
I don't know about "Robo-Arm". I never quite know what to do with any figures that come with mechanical appendages like you do Alex!
However I do have the other bloke wielding the machete with the camo face.
He's got a well articulated body but that camo won't come off.
Didn't want to do a head transplant, so I put Ernie Pyle's clothing on him. That plus a green T-shirt thinking he could maybe pass for a combatant in 'Nam?
Just don't ask for a photo because there's someone here who does such superb 'Nam figures that I would be totally embarrassed by any comparison. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

To be truthful if it wasn’t for the mechanical arm on the Dr. X body I would have probably put him in the recycle bin because of his stiff arm but because of his mechanical arm I decided to keep him if I wanted to do a future kitbash which as you can see I did in the end. But his clothes looked different in the beginning https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11693-new-villain-with-robotic-arm before I turned him eventually into a jungle/woodland goon. The AM with the painted camouflage I have a few of them and the ones I have have been used on my carded sniper sets. I also like to use a spare one like this one in the photo to create a action hero jungle/woodland scene.

Last edited by No Face Fan. on Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 7:55 am

I do like the headsculpt you have used Alex.
I find I have inadvertently acquired far too many stiff arms or stiff legs in my collection. This usually comes from buying job lots.
They get used for uniform displays that just stand, (for which they are fine) but they make hopeless actors in any photographs.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 8:21 am

LeStryge wrote:
I do like the headsculpt you have used Alex.
I find I have inadvertently acquired far too many stiff arms or stiff legs in my collection. This usually comes from buying job lots.
They get used for uniform displays that just stand, (for which they are fine) but they make hopeless actors in any photographs.

Thank you very much LeStryge. I remember you telling me something similar about your stiff arms or stiff legs in my collection in the Stiff armed Reference Thread that I created. Using them for uniform displays is a very good way of using them up.

PostSubject: Re: Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.   Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villain being Attacked by Action Man while going along on his quad bike.
Page 1 of 1