Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am

I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD stop being Dr. X’s right-hand-man and go it alone and try and take over the world with using science, I mean he is a MASTER of science after all Very Happy. I think he would make a great Evil ruler of the world because he’s motivated by his own goals and agendas, he’s greedy have a love for money and come on have you seen what he looks like, I think with his pale green skin, diseasesed look and his left eye being bigger than his right eye SCREAMS EVIL RULER OF THE WORLD!! I think he should make a Council of Doom scientists and make himself in charge, have his own guards to protect his science laboratory hq, his investigations and most inportent himself. I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD be Action Man’s main arch-enemy instead of Dr.X.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:19 am

Interesting points Al, but I can't see Dr X giving up his top spot anytime soon cheers

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1