Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am


I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD stop being Dr. X’s right-hand-man and go it alone  and try and take over the world with using science, I mean he is a MASTER of science after all Very Happy. I think he would make a great Evil ruler of the world because he’s motivated by his own goals and agendas, he’s greedy have a love for money and come on have you seen what he looks like, I think with his pale green skin, diseasesed look and his left eye being bigger than his right eye SCREAMS EVIL RULER OF THE WORLD!! I think he should make a Council of Doom scientists and make himself in charge, have his own guards to protect his  science laboratory hq, his investigations and most inportent himself. I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD be Action Man’s main arch-enemy instead of Dr.X.

_________________
THE MAM KING.


Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12010
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:19 am

Interesting points Al, but I can't see Dr X giving up his top spot anytime soon cheers

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Interesting points Al, but I can't see Dr X giving up his top spot anytime soon cheers

Thanks Dal. Your probably right on Dr. X not giving up his top spot anytime soon.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 57
Location : Pennsylvania USA

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Good thoughts Alex but Dr X is a bit greedy to let something
like that happen...But on the other side of the coin....
Its all up to your imagination Alex! You can make it happen! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
JIM...  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Good thoughts Alex but Dr X is a bit greedy to let something
like that happen...But on the other side of the coin....
Its all up to your imagination Alex! You can make it happen! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks inntruderr61. Yes your right Dr X is a bit greedy to let something like that happen. Your totally right it is all up to my imagination, I can make it happen.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2018-01-22
Age : 52
Location : Central New York

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 am

Why not a photoshoot of Gangrene overthrowing Dr. X? I think that would be interesting!

_________________
I'm Bill...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 am

Razz wrote:
Why not a photoshoot  of Gangrene overthrowing Dr. X? I think that would be interesting!

Well actually I did do a story on that. Here is the link if your interested in looking at it.
http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t453-the-down-fall-of-dr-x-part-5

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 57
Location : Pennsylvania USA

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Razz wrote:
Why not a photoshoot  of Gangrene overthrowing Dr. X? I think that would be interesting!

Well actually I did do a story on that. Here is the link if your interested in looking at it.
http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t453-the-down-fall-of-dr-x-part-5


I checked it out Alex and commented on it... Very Happy
I forgot about that story of yours...

_________________
JIM...  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I dropped bit of a clanger earlier on, sorry Neutral

I think Gangrene makes a good comic book style villain, but Dr. X is a genius and much stronger, he is the world's most evil mastermind, as labelled by the Action Man team, he also has all the power he needs at his fingertips to control anyone except Action Man, his robotic arm can rip open and smash car roofs like tin cans, Gangrene don't have the capability to do that. There's more versions of the Dr.X figures than there are Gangrene figures, which says it all: He's the world's worst nightmare, especially in his last and final guise.

My fave Gangrene figure is the one in the box above (squelchy gut), and I still can't find one at a boot sale, I reckon the figures are given to dogs as toy bones to play with and chew on.

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:24 am

clivvers wrote:
I dropped bit of a clanger earlier on, sorry Neutral

I think Gangrene makes a good comic book style villain, but Dr. X is a genius and much stronger, he is the world's most evil mastermind, as labelled by the Action Man team, he also has all the power he needs at his fingertips to control anyone except Action Man, his robotic arm can rip open and smash car roofs like tin cans, Gangrene don't have the capability to do that. There's more versions of the Dr.X figures than there are Gangrene figures, which says it all: He's the world's worst nightmare, especially in his last and final guise.

My fave Gangrene figure is the one in the box above (squelchy gut), and I still can't find one at a boot sale, I reckon the figures are given to dogs as toy bones to play with and chew on.

Thanks for sharing your views on Dr. X. I hope one day your find the Gangrene with the squelchy gut in a car boot sale Clive.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Its all up to your imagination Alex! You can make it happen! cheers cheers cheers

This has stuck in brain what you typed inntruderr61 and I am going to make it happen so look out for Gangrene being the only main villain in my future stories.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   

Back to top Go down
 
Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» POLL: Favourite Villain Teams?
» Video of Professor Gangrene Revealing His Two different facial expressions.
» Favourite super villain??
» Overlayed blue and white vase (my favourite purchase to date)
» Favourite Phantoms

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Random Pictures-
Jump to: