ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Empty
PostSubject: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 4:29 pm

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Bbi_el13

So here we go with this one, My BBI Elite Force set! Yep, Blue Box Toys, the same good company that made the original awesome & hot 12"-1/6 scale Cy Girls in the early 2000s when things was just too sweet! Anyway, I got these dudes back in the mid 2000s at My good local Walgreens. As you know, I have talked many times about Walgreens as I have found & bought many great figures from several locations over the past 3 and a half decades or so including My awesome Primal Rage figures seen in My great Video Game topic! Sometimes you can find some really rare & obscure stuff there that you cannot find at places such as Walmart plus they have exclusive as well!

Now, when I saw these guys on the shelves I was very surprised as I had never seen them before advertised, previewed or anything at all online, it was like nobody knew about them and possibly nobody cared as sometimes people seem to do that but it was most likely the former. I had to get them as I loved how they looked but also their to My liking to fit with other figure lines that desperately needed soldiers as allies or enemies. In fact this series is extremely ideal for that Exclamation Another factor that I really like about them was the price but much more about that in a bit bounce

There was some inconveniences however as the paint apps weren't great and with that sort of aspect I am picky. They had several of each so it was tuff picking the ones that suited Me well. They have several POA and accessories and are very realistic and here they are in all of their glory!

LT. Lucas: My fave of the three, I love his pose and expression, truly a realistic depiction of a US Airborne!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Lt_luc10

Cpl. Demarco: Another cool figure, that expression rocks!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Cpl_di10

Sgt. Mahoney: Mahoney is good and I like the diversity. His stance is great arguably the best of the trio!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Sgt_ma10

SPECIAL GALLERY!

The Clamshell: I love the packaging, it was the standard clamshell but seemed more attractive than ones done by such companies like McFarlane & NECA of years prior and presently at the time.

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Clamsh11

The info and look at the sweet Price Tag: Yep, look at the price, it was so sweet and it was an absolute deal and truly a no brainer to get the whole set of 3! I mean why wouldn't anybody want all of them Question Now in this current androgynous era of pathetic offerings & insane crowd funding prices, try finding anything like these guys anywhere for that oh-so-low price Exclamation  

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Info_110
BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Info_210

Bios!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Lt_luc11
BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Cpl_di11
BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Sgt_ma11

Group shot!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Bbi_el11

Size Comparison: BBI Elite Force vs. NECA Alien & Predator: Ah hah, this was the hint I talkin' about earlier on. Look at the coolness with My AvPs that came out in around the same time! The fact of the matter is, most displays you see of Alien & Predator either has just special forces or the marines from the movies & comics but nobody else. Well until now that is Shocked

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Bbi_el10

SPECIAL FEATURE!

Walgreens: Yep, here My local Walgreens that I got them at. I just put some random pics together to show it off when things were better. I have many great memories & times and I got many great figures there. I haven't shopped there for figures in years though because they have to compete with the other stores thus forced to bring the ridicules high prices there as well...I mean Star wars, Marvel Legends & WWE figures are like $19.99 a pop...no thanks, I'd rather reminiscent the past and get the stuff I couldn't get then and get them for the same price or even less! I May feature more about Walgreens in the near future!

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Walgre10

Well, that's all for My special BBI Elite Force showcase. These guys as I speak are superbly obscure on the secondary market and seem to be even more rare than originally back in the day Shocked I hope you have enjoyed it Smile

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 6:02 am

Nice Brandon!

I don't recall BBI making 1/12 scale. I like Cpl. Dimarco the best.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 am

Thanks a lot Daryl Smile Yes, it was major rareity that BBI made figures in this scale and like I said, these are really hard to find on the secondary markets and I do believe they may have been an exclusive to Walgreens as I never saw them anywhere else Exclamation

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 10:15 am

I’m really liking the head sculpts on your BBI Elite Force 1/12 scale figures.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 5:05 pm

Glad you like'em Toxic Robot Fan Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!   BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBI Elite Force 1/12 Set!
Page 1 of 1