ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Ivan’s text he sent in the email that had these pictures.
Villainous Gangrene reaching the heights in the Pentlands. Most climbers use a back and foot technique to climb up narrow gaps. He's using rucksack and boot.
Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. 1-CB3-EBE9-994-E-4153-8-DA3-D022-D72-E3-D0-D

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. 14-FA5338-E735-4657-9448-F3-F0126-C9-B1-B

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. 0611-A7-E7-C70-F-4-FEC-B7-E9-38-A3356978-B0

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. D90775-DB-5-ECA-409-B-809-B-16-AF2-A3556-B2

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. 690-F9157-969-B-4-F40-956-B-D54970-E39-DFD

My dad and Gangrene together.
Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. 01-DD8258-87-CF-463-B-835-E-75-BA5-B5-DE9-D9

Pictures taken by Ian and set up by dad.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 10:16 pm

Ivan and your Dad must never go hiking without taking some action figures? They do make great photos!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 9:37 am

LeStryge wrote:
Ivan and your Dad must never go hiking without taking some action figures? They do make great photos!

Yes, Ivan and my Dad never go hiking without taking one of my action figures along with them on my behalf. I do agree with you on that they do make great photos.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 12:57 pm

Gangrene is nicely kitted out for rambles through the hill country. He is even learning some advanced climbing techniques. Perhaps all this healthy exercise will influence him to forego his evil ways.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 1:05 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Gangrene is nicely kitted out for rambles through the hill country. He is even learning some advanced climbing techniques. Perhaps all this healthy exercise will influence him to forego his evil ways.

Thanks for your comments Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.   Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene reaches the extreme top of Capelaw Hill.
Page 1 of 1