ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. 4-CBF6-FD1-F1-C0-4-C60-B88-F-9-BBC324-F570-B

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. 71254057-34-D7-42-B8-88-A1-40-B60-AB49-D1-B

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. 8-DABABDC-1-FFE-4-CAC-AD6-E-54440-BEE1160

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. AD67-CA01-0185-45-B8-9667-7-F95-D7949-A06

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. D93-E390-C-6-DD8-431-D-BFB3-09-CC62320786
Pictures where taken by Ivan

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 3:46 pm

More great pics! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 3:47 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
More great pics! bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 2:45 am

That frozen grass looks like the Prof's hair!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 3:42 am

I know I posted a comment on these pics earlier today! Where did it go?

Or maybe I hit "preview" but forgot to hit "send." I do that sometimes.

I don't remember what I said. Something about Gangrene's cool hiking gear, and how I'd actually dress like that if I had the kit. It looks functional and comfortable for trekking.

Did you select Gangrene's hiking outfit, or did you get input from Other Dave and Ivan on what the well-equipped hill walker should wear?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 7:49 am

LeStryge wrote:
That frozen grass looks like the Prof's hair!

lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 7:57 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I know I posted a comment on these pics earlier today! Where did it go?

Or maybe I hit "preview" but forgot to hit "send." I do that sometimes.

I don't remember what I said. Something about Gangrene's cool hiking gear, and how I'd actually dress like that if I had the kit. It looks functional and comfortable for trekking.

Did you select Gangrene's hiking outfit, or did you get input from Other Dave and Ivan on what the well-equipped hill walker should wear?

Thanks for typing that you think Gangrene's hiking gear is cool and you actually dress in the hiking clothes. I definitely agree with you on that the hiking gear looks functional and comfortable, for me especially his trousers. Gangrene’s hiking outfit is one my own kitbashes Dave, it was created before dad and Ivan started to go out hill walking once a week so I got no input from them at all.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.   Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene walking up Black Hill with clouds and ice.
Page 1 of 1