ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Empty
PostSubject: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 1:22 pm

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on, here how I did it. I cut off all his mutant green dreadlocks and he ended up looking like this:
For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. 1-DFC1-DB7-09-F7-4819-9420-ED0-BB65-C19-BD

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. 3596-CEE6-2-EA3-48-EF-AEA4-86-A9-E970-B0-ED

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. 3845664-A-7-EF5-403-F-BB6-C-5758-DA2-E1-D2-C

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. B847-C241-6830-42-D9-81-B6-7-E2-C68-A18700

Then I put the balaclava over his head.
For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. CB5-CA299-B313-4-E56-B4-EC-40-BE43771-FF4

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 2:08 pm

Very Happy , I thought you used a stand in figure for that part . As @I said I think if you repaint his hair , he will come in handy for future stories ect .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Chip wrote:
Very Happy  , I thought you used a stand in figure for that part . As @I said I think if you repaint his hair , he will come in handy for future stories ect .

Thanks for your thinking Chip but I’m going to leave it just for the balaclava because I actually bought the figure having rubbed off green paint purely to cut off his mutant green dreadlocks. I’m not going to even try and attempt to repaint the cut parts Laughing.

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 9:12 pm

For some strange reason I think he looks better Alex!  cheers
He always looked as though he could pick up UHF TV signals with those sticking out locks!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 9:28 pm

LeStryge wrote:
For some strange reason I think he looks better Alex!  cheers
He always looked as though he could pick up UHF TV signals with those sticking out locks!

Thanks for your thoughts LeStryge.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 10:47 am

He looks even more menacing with the balaclava. affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 11:47 am

TNshooter wrote:
He looks even more menacing with the balaclava. affraid

lol! lol! Daryl.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 4:10 pm

That balaclava even spells EVIL! affraid
Cool Alex! cheers

PostSubject: Re: For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.   For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For members who want to know how Gangrene got his black Balaclava on.
Page 1 of 1