ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival " Creed " with Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 8:51 pm

I wanted to add some mix in my collection , and have added some Marvel Characters , and when I see this figure , I rather liked the look of him . And so to add a bit more to the mix , I brought him . I thought I would do a kind of review , as I didn`t find much about him on the net . I will let the photos do most the talking . As you wont want to read to much of my waffling ....

Well He came well packed in a nice box , as I think we expect these days .

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140693

Take the lid off , and your greeted with this rather atmospheric artwork ...

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140695

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140698

And then after that we get a first look at the figure , he comes with two sets of kit , pics of that later .

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140700

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140707

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140708

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140713

I rather liked the Niki boots ...

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140717

So now to the body , Mmmm, He is lacking a bit of articulation , and was a little disappointing , has a good weight to him though , similar to what a hefty Worldbox figure feels like , he was easy to pose though , and didn`t topple as much as I thought he might . I can live with how he is , but the actual body could of been a touch better .

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140724

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140727

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140730

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140735

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140738

So removing the 2nd layer in the box , you get to see the other coloured kit that he comes with . The robe is not cotton , if you have rough hands like me , you can feel them catch on the robe , and feels slightly cheap . The Gloves and shorts ect are good enough , and you get some cut off socks too. There are no extra hands or feet to play with , which would of been good . Any thing AA coloured and getting to match the body is going to be troublesome I imagine .

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140750

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140760

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140762

The Stand that came with him is a little odd . Spiderman woz ere maybe ???? The belt was supposedly a pre order  exclusive , but I snagged it anyway , Bonus .  Very Happy

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140748

New Arrival " Creed " with Review  P1140741

Well he may not be The Greatest , but overall I think he is not a bad figure . The Sculpt is nice enough , and I am sure I can get him in some half decent poses if I play with him a bit longer . Nice to get two sets of kit too . If I was to give him a score , most likely 7/10 . Mainly because of the lack of articulation , and no bare hands and feet . oh and that stand with Spiderman on it ?

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 10:49 pm

It is disappointing that he has no hands or feet, just boxing gloves and shoes. That really limits his use to just being a boxer. He can't go to 'Nam for instance?
Dave might be after that red zippered hoodie though! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 3:25 am

Great looking figure Chip! he has a fantastic sculpt! It does seem odd that he only came with boxing hands? I'm guessing he is Apollo's Creed son from the Rocky movies? Thanks for the review chip, i enjoyed that bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 4:00 am

Wow you get quite a bit of accessories with this 1/6 scale Creed. I’m totally loving all the silky boxer shorts and robe by the way Wink. Creeds head sculpt is so realistic looking.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 8:26 am

Thanks chaps , I think showing so much flesh , if ever a figure was in need of a Phicen type body , this would be one of them . I like all the colourful kit he comes with , and it is a shame he didn`t come with extra hands etc , but I probably wouldn`t of sent him to NAM anyway Barry . Very Happy I might find another figure to put in that other kit , even though the shorts have his name , it would be good to give him someone to punch . Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 12:06 pm

Cool figure Chip... cheers

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 12:30 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool figure Chip... cheers

Thank you . Wink

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival " Creed " with Review    New Arrival " Creed " with Review  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival " Creed " with Review
Page 1 of 1