ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 2:17 pm

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 865-FF3-C0-1-B80-4657-9-F1-C-D5-C1-A563-FC98
So, Gangrene having gone to a person illegally, he managed to exchange the gold for cash. With the amount of cash he had received, he had begun to buy the necessary parts to build robots.

SEVEN MONTHS DOWN THE LINE……
Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 5-FF48-FF3-A70-C-4-DA5-AD3-D-0-EC40-B90-B1-B9
Gangrene is standing in front of his mini robot army. He is so proud of what he has achieved.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 4-B247-BB2-3389-4298-A214-FBADBDD19-E04
Gangrene recalls the machine that he had built that could change a human’s complete body shape, height, weight and facial features. These features he had used on himself. Sadly, although it could change their outer appearance , it could not change the inner man inside or, alas, their age.

FIVE MONTHS DOWN THE LINE…..
Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. F5-A4-B2-C2-5819-42-E3-BDEA-4-C18453-BEFB8
Gangrene steps back to admire the machine that he has rebuilt. Gangrene has tweaked it so that it can now alter your age inside and out. “Now to lure Action Man to my hideout! Once he is here I I will be able to put my plan into action.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. F86-A6-E50-47-D4-466-D-9-E8-F-3571730-B31-E4
Gangrene is sitting at his laptop thinking, “What kind of email will bring Action Man over to my hideout? ”Gangrene searches through the internet to see if there is any information on Action Man that could help him out. Finally, he spots an article on how Action Man saved a rhino from being hunted by poachers. “Now I know what message I can send to Action Man to draw him in.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 763481-E6-5-E4-C-4409-9-BF5-A2-D2-B159-F6-D8
Action Man is sitting with his laptop open on his knee. Suddenly, he gets an email from an animal protector saying that he’s hiding a bear. He says that he had to tranquillise the animal to protect it from a crazed poacher who was hunting it. Action Man says to himself, “I must go to where this bear is being hidden for it’s own protection and meet up with the person who is looking out for its best interests. My duty will be to try and protect both of them whilst I make arrangements for the bear to be moved to a safe zone where it cannot be hunted.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 7-C4-D812-E-B2-BE-4149-8652-D97-A46833148
Action Man arrives at the location. He lets himself in with the spare key the animal protector had sent him. Action Man looks around the room. He sees a metal machine in the corner and, not far from it, a big lump covered in a blanket. Action Man assumes this is the sleeping bear.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 5-A55-A810-2-C63-446-E-A68-C-66-B2429-CDD5-D
All the while he is checking on the bear, he listens for the door opening. He fails to give any more thought to the machine and it’s use. His main focus is on the bear.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. 0-E995-B4-D-5405-40-A7-A9-AB-AF41943-D377-C
“Hello Action Man.” Action Man looks up…

To be continued

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 2:29 pm

Gangrene is very patient, investing an entire year in to constructing his robots and his machines. At this rate, he will need to use the machine on himself, otherwise he will be too old to continue with his plans for world domination.

Believe me, I can relate to the last part of this scenario.

Then... did Professor Gangrene have to venture out to catch a bear to use in his plot? Is that what he was doing when he was out hiking above the fens with his robot, hunting for bears?

So far, it appears that Gangrene's patient plot is paying off!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 2:57 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Gangrene is very patient, investing an entire year in to constructing his robots and his machines. At this rate, he will need to use the machine on himself, otherwise he will be too old to continue with his plans for world domination.

Believe me, I can relate to the last part of this scenario.

Then... did Professor Gangrene have to venture out to catch a bear to use in his plot? Is that what he was doing when he was out hiking above the fens with his robot, hunting for bears?

So far, it appears that Gangrene's patient plot is paying off!

Thanks for your comments Dave.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 9:28 pm

I love the Machine you built and the imagination you have for it`s purpose . I hope the Bear wakes up and takes Action Mans side , great story so far .

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 9:46 pm

Maybe it's really just a bear-skin rug under the blanket? Just enough to act as a decoy?
Action Man could end up as a little baby! Or as a helpless geriatric.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:13 pm

Chip wrote:
I love the Machine you built and the imagination you have for it`s purpose . I hope the Bear wakes up and takes Action Mans side , great story so far .

Aw thank you very much Chip for your comments.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:15 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Maybe it's really just a bear-skin rug under the blanket? Just enough to act as a decoy?
Action Man could end up as a little baby! Or as a helpless geriatric.

Who knows what Action Man age our action hero is going to be lol!. You will definitely find out in the chapter LeStryge.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 10:38 pm

Cool machine! cheers
What is he up too? affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 7:28 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool machine! cheers
What is he up too? affraid

Your find out in the next chapter Jim.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 7:28 am

Very cool alex, I shall look forward to the next part bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 7:29 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very cool alex, I shall look forward to the next part bounce bounce

Thanks Dal.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 7:32 pm

Chip wrote:

OMG ! Gangrene has Action Man at his mercy Shocked Shocked ... don't step into the Machine Shocked .....

Great story Alex .. love them thar robots.. they look NASTY....

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 1:06 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Chip wrote:

OMG ! Gangrene has Action Man at his mercy Shocked Shocked ... don't step into the Machine Shocked .....

Great story Alex .. love them thar robots.. they look NASTY....

Thanks for your comments Gunner.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 2:01 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
 ... don't step into the Machine Shocked .....
Hey, if Indiana Jones can survive a full-on nuclear explosion by hiding inside a common refrigerator, I'm sure AM can resist the Professor's machine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.   Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Two.
Page 1 of 1