ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  0-E995-B4-D-5405-40-A7-A9-AB-AF41943-D377-C
“Gangrene! Your supposed to be dead?   Alas you are alive!  How did you find me and what are you doing here?”  Gangrene replies with a smile,  “Questions, questions, question.    I won’t bother answering them because you won’t remember what I’ve said.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  0-FFF6-B4-F-19-F0-4-CDD-8493-C65-CA3-DDE204
Action Man  sees four green robots in front of him.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  D37-E0-E92-FA86-464-F-8934-6109-ED50-FA6-C
Action Man gets up from kneeling by the bear.  He  backs against the wall with his hands up ready to fight and take on the four green robots.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  F7-E823-E0-E113-4989-940-D-127-EFA39-E02-A
Action Man shouts, “Gangrene I will not let,  you or your robots,  take this wild bear away from this here.   I’m going to protect this animal with my life!”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  C1-D41477-CA4-D-4-E23-BBA2-86684-E569496
The green robots start to close around Action Man with their machetes raised.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  3893438-B-0614-42-B1-BB5-B-8970-B28-C2-EE4
Action Man  sees that one of the robots doesn’t have a machete and decides  that he should attempt to take him on first.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  4-A2130-B1-BA50-40-D6-95-DE-6-D2574-D109-AA
All of a sudden he sees another robot wielding his machete at him and fears that his life is all over. Whilst distracted by this robot,  he fails to notice the unarmed robot aiming a hard blow at his head with his robotic strong hand.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  85792365-8-C5-C-43-C1-B435-4-ED13-E9-B5576
Action Man is  collapsed over the bear. He is  knocked out completely.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  BCE6-CC26-BA78-40-C1-B3-B7-1-A824-C5-A8988
Gangrene points to the unconscious Action Man and says to the robot that’s unarmed, “Pick up Action Man’s  body and put him in the machine.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  D88-C0-EBA-8398-43-A2-BFDA-382237-F70-D7-A
Gangrene  looks on whilst the unconscious Action Man is moved to the machine.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  B7506-D87-D58-B-4-D2-A-9-C4-D-22-F895-C81-E1-E
Gangrene takes a final look at his nemesis’s , Action Man, young face..

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  607-C23-EA-43-E9-4-B54-B8-EF-F63-E4-F857-A94
Gangrene switches on the controls  of the “Ageing Process”. Whilst this is happening, Gangrene laughs his evil “mwahahaha”.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  C60-F0-D56-3-A22-4-D28-84-DB-855-EC160534-D
Action Man begins to come to  but before he is fully conscious  he becomes aware of what is happening  to him.  Sadly for Action Man it is too late for him to react.   He realises that he is helpless.   Action  Man starts to feel his  internal and external body plus his  facial features change dramatically.   He has changed from a man in his thirties to suddenly becoming ………….
Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  33786-B91-0-D3-B-445-E-AF12-840-E8971-E346
A very OLD man.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  3-B6-E6912-14-FE-449-B-8245-0419-A798-E213
Gangrene returns to the front of the machine and stares at the now aged  Action Man.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  A7-A689-E7-B273-4-DC1-824-A-F06-F1-BA03520
The now elderly Action Man stands outside the machine. Gangrene and Action face each other. They both look at each other with intensity.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  5-D3651-A0-5-CEB-4-B91-8570-B5-E4-BEFE524-B
Action Man holds his tea mug whilst taking in his surroundings. He is totally unaware of who he is. He also does not know how he got here although he does recognise  it as being a Nursing Home for the Elderly.   Will our Action Hero eventually regain his memory and  revert back to his thirties. Only time will tell!

THE END, FOR NOW.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:13 pm

What a cliff hanger to leave us on . I hope we see a chapter where A.M makes it back and kick Gangrene`s ass ! .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:28 pm

Chip wrote:
What a cliff hanger to leave us on . I hope we see a chapter where A.M makes it back and kick Gangrene`s ass ! .

Thanks Chip. Only time will tell if you guys will see a chapter where A.M makes it back and kick Gangrene`s ass.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:39 pm

Excellent variety of photos from different angles throughout this chapter, giving a sense of increasing action throughout.

What a diabolical move by Gangrene! Reducing his arch-nemesis, Action Man, to an aged and senile old man with little or no memory of his past was a particularly cruel trick!

I must admit, though, that I wish my hair would remain as full and stylish as that of Action Man as the years creep up on me!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:01 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Excellent variety of photos from different angles throughout this chapter, giving a sense of increasing action throughout.

What a diabolical move by Gangrene! Reducing his arch-nemesis, Action Man, to an aged and senile old man with little or no memory of his past was a particularly cruel trick!

I must admit, though, that I wish my hair would remain as full and stylish as that of Action Man as the years creep up on me!

Thanks for the high praise comments Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:08 pm

Certainly looks bad for Actin Man this time, but I have faith in his resilience.
Maybe Action Man can raise an army of fellow geriatrics and they can attack Gangrene's fortress with Zimmer frames, walking sticks and bedpans?
Some of those Old Folks can be really crotchety!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 11:35 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Certainly looks bad for Actin Man this time, but I have faith in his resilience.
Maybe Action Man can raise an army of fellow geriatrics and they can attack Gangrene's fortress with Zimmer frames, walking sticks and bedpans?
Some of those Old Folks can be really crotchety!

Your comments made me laugh LeStryge.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 7:26 am

The fiend! wil action man be able to get his pension? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
The fiend! wil action man be able to get his pension? scratch lol!

I know Gangrene is totally a fiend mwahahaha. Now that’s a very good question Dal will action man be able to get his pension. I’m guessing yes.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 6:12 pm

What ! Action Man turned into a pensioner ?? Shocked

This is a step too far by Gangrene and his evil robots...unlucky for Gangrene I'm sure AM and his care team can Sanatogen their way oiut of this mess Very Happy

BTW I agree with Dave .. AM has great hair in his 60's .. send me to the re-flocking service now lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 6:38 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
What ! Action Man turned into a pensioner ?? Shocked

This is a step too far by Gangrene and his evil robots...unlucky for Gangrene I'm sure AM and his care team can Sanatogen their way oiut of this mess Very Happy

BTW I agree with Dave .. AM has great hair in his 60's .. send me to the re-flocking service  now lol! lol!

Thanks for your comments Gunner.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter Three.
Page 1 of 1