ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  A0-F2-A950-EADC-421-F-866-E-62331-D965045
Gangrene has found another person who is also interested in robots.  He doesn’t realise that the person who he has been messaging is Goon.

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  800-B0-C49-3-D91-4817-81-C8-267-FABFD1-D65
They both meet up together.  Gangrene first says,  “Hello, you must be Mohawk Robot. Isn’t it ironic that we both have a scientific look about us. Goon replies back, “Yes, I am indeed Mohawk Robot. You, of course, must be Professor Robot. I have to agree with you, we both have a scientific look about us.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  E64132-EF-3-AB8-4-B64-AE86-64-ADA9-F11587
After a short time  Goon starts to tell Gangrene his story on how he and his robots entered  the headquarters.

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  240-C9060-172-F-408-C-9426-04-F366995-DAD
“It all started when I managed to break the encryption key of these robots. These robots belonged to a Council who call themselves  “Council of Gangrene”. I now  had control of them from my satellite. I ordered the robots to my Headquarters.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  D37-C73-B7-3-FED-4089-B5-D1-A34413-C9617-D
“The robots that came from this Council of Gangrene arrived and now have become part of my robot army.   I broke the encryption key so that the  human who followed them into my Headquarters could not access his robots anymore.  This also meant that they would  now  only follow my instructions.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  D449-B904-243-D-46-C8-9-F4-A-9-FA5405575-D1
“To save you the boring details I’ll just skip to the gruesome bit.  I ordered one of my robots to point his gun at the humans head. I  asked him if he had any last words that he would  like say to his robots before he died.  He didn’t say anything so I gave the order  to my robot Robot, “SHOOT”.  He shot the human in the head.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  83-AF1-CD2-446-D-473-A-9225-160731-E63536
“The dead human slumped forward onto the floor”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  D3176400-BE2-C-40-E2-B4-FB-51-DD14-AD1-D85
“My robots  went  through  the headquarters killing each henchmen that got in their way.“

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  0-E0549-D6-0-A5-C-4815-9-E72-AF131-ED8549-C
“Me and two of my robots reached the main office of the headquarters.  As we entered,  one of my robots shot a henchman in the back of the head.”
Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  C71-DB0-F4-EDAB-4-D80-A8-DB-0336-C91437-BD

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  E3-B4-E66-D-AE63-4731-AFBE-092-B892575-DC
“I then ordered one of my other robots to carry the metal box to the table where this man with an eye patch was sitting.  The metal box contained a C4  Bomb Timer.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  521-C26-F3-2-FC6-4361-84-B8-9163-CB418-A0-B
“My Robot pressed the button on the Timer and the bomb was activated.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  5-DE75-CA5-CBA6-4476-8001-28-C4-C5-A9-BB3-F
“As I made a hasty exit along with my two Robots out of the office .  Without turning around,  I ordered my Black Robot to shoot the final person,

which he did.”
Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  10-C4338-C-1-D1-E-4-EB5-AFDA-B92-E7-E2-BDBC7

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  D29165-BA-72-D8-4886-A237-73-AE329201-D7
“As we left the headquarters I heard  a massive bomb explosion and that was the end of someone’s headquarters mwahahaha.”

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  67-BD8-CFB-2065-4-B4-F-9-A76-3-F0-E2-AFCD130
Gangrene shoots the person he only knows as Mohawk Robot in the leg with his Toxic Blaster.

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  B2-B06294-0384-4585-82-CA-44-FA8-A577315
Goon falls to the floor clutching his leg.

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  086-FB3-CB-0-FD4-4936-8-E1-B-F6-B8-BEA758-E1
Gangrene says in a fit of rage, “You and your robots destroyed MY Council of Gangrene and you will pay with your life. Before Goon dies Gangrene tells him that he’s now going to take over his headquarters and take back his robots.

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  678-B8-FF9-0909-4073-AC1-D-D4-BA6-BB884-BC
Gangrene stands over the body with a smile of satisfaction on his face.   He now knows that this is the person who blew up his headquarters along with his henchman and Captain Bludd.

THE END, FOR AT LEAST FOR GOON!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 2:37 pm

Crying or Very sad I'm sad! Goon is such a cool looking figure with the exposed brain. It's a shame to take him out of the action.

These foolish super-villains, though; it's their gloating and bragging about their accomplishments that always leads to their downfall! You'd think they'd learn!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 2:40 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Crying or Very sad  I'm sad! Goon is such a cool looking figure with the exposed brain. It's a shame to take him out of the action.

These foolish super-villains, though; it's their gloating and bragging about their accomplishments that always leads to their downfall! You'd think they'd learn!

Thanks Dave for your thoughts on Goon. Yes them foolish super-villains, what are they like hu.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Wow, the robots are as brutal as Gangrene!

Is the bomb suitcase an Action Man item? I haven't seen it before.

Mohawk Robot is one version of Dr. X that I don't have.

Great story Alexander!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 5:42 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, the robots are as brutal as Gangrene!

Is the bomb suitcase an Action Man item? I haven't seen it before.

Mohawk Robot is one version of Dr. X that I don't have.

Great story Alexander!

Yes I very much agree with you Daryl on that the robots are as brutal as Gangrene lol!. The metal suitcase that contains a C4 Bomb Timer is actually a 1/6 scale item. It’s actually from the 1/6 scale figure set called Mad Bomber from the Villains range from 21ST CENTURY TOYS. I’m pleased that you thought it was a great story Daryl.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 6:34 pm

I have most of the 21st Century villains, but the Mad Bomber is one that I
wasn't able to get. Thanks for the information on that.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 7:22 pm

I agree was a shame to take Goon out the story so quickly , he looks to be quite a cool character . Maybe you can go back in time one day and tell the story how he ended up having half his brain exposed . I like those robot`s pistols , they look good .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 8:26 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I have most of the 21st Century villains, but the Mad Bomber is one that I
wasn't able to get. Thanks for the information on that.

No problem.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 8:26 pm

Chip wrote:
I agree was a shame to take Goon out the story so quickly , he looks to be quite a cool character . Maybe you can go back in time one day and tell the story how he ended up having half his brain exposed . I like those robot`s pistols , they look good .

Thanks for your comments Chip.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 2:54 pm

looks like Goon's luck finally ran out! that will teach him for talking to strangers on the internet lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
looks like Goon's luck finally ran out! that will teach him for talking to strangers on the internet lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.    Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene meets Mohawk Robot.
Page 1 of 1