ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene meets his new Council.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene meets his new Council.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene meets his new Council.    Gangrene meets his new Council.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 9:50 pm

Gangrene meets his new Council.  CE030_F43-_A44_F-4982-9663-94549_B797230
“Welcome, my name is Professor Gangrene.   You are all here today because I have personally selected you to become members of my Council.  I have been secretly monitoring you all. You all have the unique talents and skills that I  require in my Council.

Gangrene meets his new Council.  3_B28_A86_D-7751-46_B2-9_A66-_C004_C676_DB59
“No Face, with your mask making skills and your talent for creating different voices,  you will be a great asset to me. You truly are the “Master of Disguise”.”

Gangrene meets his new Council.  F11035_B0-1581-480_A-_BD6_B-475280_EE8_CCD
“Tempest.  Your power of weather manipulation is very impressive. You also possess twin staffs which can shoot lightning. Very useful to me Tempest!”

Gangrene meets his new Council.  5_C81_BE76-3_DDF-4_EAA-_A8_A5-_DDEA34_AD123_E
“Gentlemen, there may only be just three of us meanwhile but I fully intend to recruit others  to our Council.  Believe me when I say, “One day we will take over the World. Muahahahaha.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets his new Council.    Gangrene meets his new Council.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 7:06 pm

and so it begins! The Villains are getting organized! Action Man had better watch out!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets his new Council.    Gangrene meets his new Council.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
and so it begins! The Villains are getting organized! Action Man had better watch out!

Thanks for your comments Dal Very Happy.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene meets his new Council.    Gangrene meets his new Council.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene meets his new Council.
Page 1 of 1