ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 11:24 am

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. 7-C5-AA9-D0-08-A5-4281-A6-BF-53-E965-F674-DE

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. BC9-B449-E-F32-C-4059-A4-DE-EADF4-E19925-E

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. FDB46183-4-F26-44-B4-A7-A7-7-D85712778-DF

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. AA10-D174-688-B-47-D2-8352-A3-EC91-BA213-D

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. 56-D66-C8-E-4-A88-4-D94-8-DE4-7078-E6-F1-F6-C3

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. 87-FB6-D60-9-FD0-477-E-A92-F-2022-E51-E358-B

Last edited by Prof. Gangrene Fan on Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 12:45 pm

Making productive use of the sword hands, I see!

The bronze color of the robots coordinates attractively with the natural wood finish of the doors, accentuated further by the warm golden sunlight streaming in from the garden.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 12:48 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Making productive use of the sword hands, I see!

The bronze color of the robots coordinates attractively with the natural wood finish of the doors, accentuated further by the warm golden sunlight streaming in from the garden.

Thank you very much for your thoughts Dave.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 1:51 pm

It`s so much fun seeing figures open the parcels of new kit and figures . Your new Robot looks a bit defensive . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 2:03 pm

Chip wrote:
It`s so much fun seeing figures open the parcels of new kit and figures . Your new Robot looks a bit defensive . Very Happy

It was dad’s suggestion I open this parcel with using figures. This is my second opening a parcel using figures and it is fun taking pictures of the figures opening up their own packages. lol! You think my looks a bit defensive, I see what you mean Chip.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 9:54 pm

Sometimes figures can be a bit aggressive after being boxed up for so long and shaken about in the post......
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 10:44 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Sometimes figures can be a bit aggressive after being boxed up for so long and shaken about in the post......

lol! lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 7:22 am

another new robot?! Action Man had better watch his back bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 9:24 am

I never think to do photos of my figures opening packages.
But I haven't gotten a new figure in a while.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 9:50 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
another new robot?! Action Man had better watch his back bounce

Exactly Dal. Action Man had better watch his back because he’ll get stabbed in the back literally mwahahaha.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 9:52 am

TNshooter wrote:
I never think to do photos of my figures opening packages.
But I haven't gotten a new figure in a while.

Well, when you do end up buying a new figure then you can try out taking photos of your figures opening the package.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.   Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo Story: Gangrene’s package arrives.
Page 1 of 1