ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 6:32 pm

I am still slowly adding some figures to my collection , I am trying to add some diversity to it . So here is my latest edition Bruce Lee . What a legend who passed away far to early . So here is my Bruce Lee story . I brought the sculpt and the black suit first , and ordered a phicen Asian style body , The Phicen Asian body is supposedly THE body for Bruce Lee customs . You even get a set of Kung Fu styled hands with it . So my the sculpt and suit showed up , and a while after I got the Phicen body , fitted the head , and tried on the suit ....Well it was rather frustrating that the suit wouldn`t fit the Phicen body too well , it was very tight , and so I then ordered a ZC Asian body , as these are the company that made the suit , and I figured well that`s gotta fit right ? I am pleased to say it did . Though it`s got nowhere near the articulation of a Phicen , I can live with it , but if any figure would work well on a Phicen , it`s a Bruce Lee figure . I may try and pick up some Kung Fu type clothing that fits a Phicen , or just use the pants I have as they fit ...I think . But that`s for another day . I custom made some weaponry for Bruce , a staff , some short sticks and the Nunchakus , the training wood post is a toy I brought for some Pet Rats I had a long time ago ...never throw anything away . Very Happy  I hope you like the photos .

Enter The Dragon  1-P1140946

Enter The Dragon  2-P1140924

Enter The Dragon  3-P1140932

Enter The Dragon  4-P1140938

Enter The Dragon  5-P1140951

Enter The Dragon  6-P1140957tcf atm near me

Enter The Dragon  7-P1140955

Enter The Dragon  8-P1140965

Enter The Dragon  9-P1140959

Enter The Dragon  10-P1140989

Enter The Dragon  11-P1140970

Enter The Dragon  12-P1140976

foreign money exchange near me

Enter The Dragon  13-P1140979

Enter The Dragon  14-P1150005

Enter The Dragon  15-P1140995

Enter The Dragon  16-P1150011

Enter The Dragon  17-P1140997

Enter The Dragon  18-bnw-P1140946

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 8:14 am

Great looking figure Chip! love the accessories you have made for him too!
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 1:59 pm

Very nice Chip ! Great posing of the figure.

Like Dal, I really like the accessories you made for this too.

Kev.
Back to top Go down

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 12:09 am

It's a great outfit for sure, and you have certainly nailed the "kung flu" poses!

You had pet....rats???

Had a bit of a go at a martial arts figure myself a while ago but he doesn't seem to have the posing ability of yours.

Enter The Dragon  FtLXiG
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:28 am

Thanks for the kind comments chaps . Your figure don`t look so bad Barry , the suit looks nice and loose anyways .

Yes I had a few pet Rats in the past , totally misunderstood and underrated animals , exceptionally clever and fun . I had two brothers once , the play fights were comical , and I used to dish them a roast dinner now and again , they piled in and ended up sleeping it off after . You need to handle them a lot from a young age , I got bit once , and you really don`t want to be bit by a Rat , exceptionally painful .

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 12:22 pm

Quote :
 you really don`t want to be bit by a Rat , exceptionally painful .
I haven't been friends with any rats since the Bubonic Plague, ...or Michael Jackson wished he had a friend like "Ben"...!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:26 pm

Rats !! Shocked Shocked

aren't they supposed to survive us as a species come the apocalypse..lol!

Chip love the Bruce Lee shots and all the gear...bravo

I don't mind seeing articulation points on the body btw.. he looks ripped Cool
Back to top Go down

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:38 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
I don't mind seeing articulation points on the body btw.. he looks ripped Cool
That's something that's never bothered me either GM.
I know the seamless figures can look more realistic, ....well except for those ankle and wrist gaps that often need to be disguised but the articulated figures still manage to look and photograph well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter The Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon    Enter The Dragon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter The Dragon
Page 1 of 1