ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. Empty
PostSubject: The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.   The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 9:59 am

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. D10-E9-B5-D-430-C-463-F-AC18-B12-E23-D6-A5-B4
The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot is because I really like his silver armour. His face mask, red eyes gives him that cool robotic look about him.

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. 46-DE2-A35-9445-437-E-8-F9-C-A3341403-FD79
When you remove the mask his robotic face looks very scary but also incredibly cool looking. I also love the bright green inner parts of him too.

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. 2-F432072-A993-4582-84-B2-AB48-FB7-F0779
I love the orange or maybe red wiring that’s connected to him.

Last edited by The Robot King on Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.   The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 4:30 pm

I agree, the orange wiring on the silver robot with red eyes makes for a visually impressive combination.

And yes, the secondary face under the faceplate features interesting detail.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.   The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 5:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I agree, the orange wiring on the silver robot with red eyes makes for a visually impressive combination.

And yes, the secondary face under the faceplate features interesting detail.

Thanks for agreeing with me Dave and thanks for your thoughts to on the silver robot.

PostSubject: Re: The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.   The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reasons why I am a huge fan of the Silver Robot.
Page 1 of 1