ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.

Go down 
+2
Porky
KDM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Empty
PostSubject: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 10:07 am

The time has come to send out another traveling Action Man, this time it's No Face!
Each member that hosts No Face takes on a hitman job for him! 
Who No Face assassinates is up to you the member. The member can also choose if No Face completes or doesn’t succeed in his assassination attempt. If the member doesn’t have a figure in mind to get killed by No Face then when he arrives at your HQ he can lay low for a bit and do a bit of sightseeing. Which ever way his assassination attempt goes, then he will move on to the next member who’s wanting him. 
Ideally. each member can keep hold of No Face for two weeks or less. All we ask is you look after him, ad package him well when its time for him to move on to his next destination.
Inside with No Face, he will be traveling with one of his masks and a few weapons to choose from to assassinate figures with.
If for ever reason, while hosting him you don't have time or something comes up, please send him onto the next member on the traveling list.
Uk members ONLY Anyone who is interested in hosting No Face, please sign up below

Last edited by The Robot King on Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KDM
Painted Head
KDM

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 2:32 pm

Count me in, I have a client here who is willing to pay No Face his standard assassins fee to take out a target.
Back to top Go down
https://karlmidlanephotography.zenfoliosite.com/my-gallery
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 2:03 pm

He's welcome here too.. Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 7:08 am

count me in too!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 6:38 pm

I sign up with nervous trepidation lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 11:10 pm

somekindajoe is up for No Face having a little adventure at SKJ HQ but he’s a bit busy the rest of this month but a August/September visit would be great from him though. I think I’ll send No Face first off to KDM in who lives in Wales.
Porky lives greater London area and So does somekindajoe. Gunner Munro lives in Cheshire. Dal lives in Birmingham so he will be last on the list. KDM when would you like to start having him ?

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 12:11 am

The Robot King wrote:
Dal lives in Birmingham so he will be last on the list.

No respect for Brum? Crying or Very sad

Or... saving the best for last? cheers

Painted Head
KDM

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 11:22 am

I am quiet at work at the moment so feel free to send him soon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 1:46 pm

This is the order where No Face will be stopping off to do his hitman killings.

KDM lives in Wales.

Gunner Munro lives in Cheshire

Porky lives Greater London.

Somekindajoe lives in London

Dal lives in Birmingham

Last edited by The Robot King on Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KDM
Painted Head
KDM

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 7:35 pm

The deed is done. He will be ready to move on to his next target as soon as I can get to the post office.
I will post his mission report tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 8:37 pm

KDM wrote:

The deed is done. He will be ready to move on to his next target as soon as I can get to the post office.
I will post his mission report tomorrow.

Dose mean you have got Gunner Munro‘s HQ address?

Painted Head
KDM

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 8:43 pm

Not yet, But I have sent him a message.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:59 am

This is the order where No Face will be stopping off to do his hitman killings.

KDM lives in Wales.

Gunner Munro lives in Cheshire

Porky lives Greater London.

Somekindajoe lives in London

Dal lives in Birmingham

Last edited by The Robot King on Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 1:24 pm

I’ve had to create a new No Face’s UK Assassination Tour thread because I was going to pm the link to Gunner and I clicked the link to copy and paste it to Gunner and it’s said this The topic or post you requested does not exist. See what I mean
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t12378-no-faces-uk-assassination-tour#165671

So KDM is going to repost all his No Face Assassination trip in Wales story again to the new thread, then Gunner can post his No Face Assassination story.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.    No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face’s UK Assassination Tour Sign-up list.
Page 1 of 1