ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!

Go down 
+7
TNshooter
Gunner Munro
Chip
Randam Hajile
Rustygun
Kimono Troop Command
Porky
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Empty
PostSubject: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 10:38 am

Shea Moriarty, great, great granddaughter of the evil Professor James Moriarty who was a genius criminal mastermind! Shea is an exceptional cat burglar, a path she chose when her family fortune was seized on the grounds of criminal funds. she eventually found her way into the employment of Doctor Diablos, and quickly rose through the ranks to become a most valuable asset to the criminal organization!
More pics will be added once I have perfected her final look, I just wanted to share this amazing sculpt with you guys. Thoughts?

Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52407622372_e4bdde9e1b_cShea Moriarty (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52408631708_1e99e8117d_cShea Moriarty (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52407622332_ee54a8f0df_cShea Moriarty (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52408122296_37f0e794b1_cShea Moriarty (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52408567705_e8534e587a_cShea Moriarty (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 2:11 pm

Blimey that's a fat looking 'Snout'.... ( ie 'cigarette' for the uninitiated Wink )

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Porky wrote:
Blimey that's a fat looking 'Snout'.... ( ie 'cigarette' for the uninitiated Wink  )

Maybe it's a 'bomber' (ie '60s-'70s slang for a fat joint for the uninitiated). drunken albino geek flower

Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 7:25 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Porky wrote:
Blimey that's a fat looking 'Snout'.... ( ie 'cigarette' for the uninitiated Wink  )

Maybe it's a 'bomber' (ie '60s-'70s slang for a fat joint for the uninitiated). drunken albino geek flower

Cunningly disguised as a regular fag... ( yikes.. you couldn't call it a 'fag' in the US could you ! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 7:35 pm

Porky wrote:

You don't call them "fags" anymore?  No....I guess not. People today would misunderstand.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 8:21 pm

I'm calling it now: this is gonna be one of your best female characters ever!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 8:47 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I'm calling it now: this is gonna be one of your best female characters ever!

I very much agree with you Dave.

Last edited by The Robot King on Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 8:51 pm

Okay Shea Moriarty is the great, great granddaughter of the evil Professor James Moriarty. Come on that’s like totally awesome. So is she also a genius criminal mastermind ? Shea is an exceptional cat burglar, I bet she’s pulled off some expensive loot. She’s now employed by Doctor Diablos. Well I say to Doctor Diablos “You better watch your back Doctor Diablos“ fabulous pictures you have taken of her too.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 7:11 am

Thanks guys for all the encouraging comments for Shea bounce . I am looking forward to getting more parts for her final look and progressing with this character. I'm not entirely sure if she will be an evil genius like her distant relative, but she will certainly be cunning and sly, Alex. More pics to follow soon.
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 7:37 am

Great figure dal…

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 9:55 am

Rustygun wrote:
Great figure dal…

Cheers Dean bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 9:36 am

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Randam Hajile
New Recruit
Randam Hajile

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Cool figure, Dal! I love the jacket.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:47 pm

She looks like she’s ready to go out in the town. Loving what she is wearing too.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:36 am

Randam Hajile wrote:
Cool figure, Dal! I love the jacket.

Many thanks Ralf! You can still find them on ebay bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:36 am

The Robot King wrote:
She looks like she’s ready to go out in the town. Loving what she is wearing too.

thank you Alex! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:39 am

So, I've been working on Shea's look for a while now, I based most of her outfit off the VERYCOOL Catch Me Female Assassin figure. I added other bits and pieces to create her cat burglar style. Hope you guys like her Very Happy.

Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52462416409_dd8dccb071_cShea Cat Burgular (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52462602820_6d8e1f3c9d_cShea Cat Burgular (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  52462416249_38e159c26c_cShea Cat Burgular (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 12:51 pm

She looks spot on for a burglar , hope you plan to do a story involving her .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 1:23 pm

Dal my friend you have out done yourself on these pictures. In the first picture Shea Moriarty the cat burglar ACTUALLY breaking into a safe is just a classic Cat Burglar picture. I do as well as Chip hope you plan to do a story involving her. Having a cat burglar will be very useful for future stories and random pictures.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm

Shea certainly looks the part Dal. Its a cracking headsculpt you have uncovered there. cheers cheers

Looking forward to how her character evolves.. Cool

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 5:10 pm

Perfect cat burglar look Dal! Well done! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 7:07 am

Chip wrote:
She looks spot on for a burglar , hope you plan to do a story involving her .

Cheers Chip cheers . Shea will be a very important part of Dr. Diablos' evil plans!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 am

The Robot King wrote:
Dal my friend you have out done yourself on these pictures. In the first picture Shea Moriarty the cat burglar ACTUALLY breaking into a safe is just a classic Cat Burglar picture. I do as well as Chip hope you plan to do a story involving her. Having a cat burglar will be very useful for future stories and random pictures.

Many thanks Alex, really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Shea certainly looks the part Dal. Its a cracking headsculpt you have uncovered there. cheers cheers

Looking forward to how her character evolves.. Cool

Thanks Steve! yeah, I agree, it's a great sculpt. More pf Shea's character will start appearing soon!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 7:10 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Perfect cat burglar look Dal! Well done! cheers

Many thanks Jim! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!    Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shea Moriarty, Cat Burglar, and new face to Diablos' evil army!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next