ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question British Escape Officer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Question British Escape Officer  Empty
PostSubject: Question British Escape Officer    Question British Escape Officer  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 pm

Hi all , I hope someone can clear this up . I have heard from different sources that the trousers for the British Escape Officer were slightly different to those from the Action Man soldier from the same period . I had the carded set as a kid , but there is no way I can remember those trousers ... So the things I have heard / read , the stitching on the Officers trousers was a distinctive brown , and the trousers were actually brown , I do actually have a couple of pairs of brown trousers with the large side pocket , I have seen these on the Australian Jungle Fighter in one manual , and also in manuals showing the assorted jackets ect , I seem to recall the Duffle Coat was shown with said trousers , but that`s going off topic . I hope there are some vintage collectors still hovering on here who can chime in .

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Question British Escape Officer    Question British Escape Officer  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Hi Mark, hope you are well my Friend, with the British officer escape trousers they were Brown see photo attached hope this helps,

Question British Escape Officer  6af8d510

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Question British Escape Officer    Question British Escape Officer  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 8:04 pm

Brilliant thanks so much Mark .

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Question British Escape Officer    Question British Escape Officer  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 12:44 am

Sharp Officer Wolfsoldier... cheers

PostSubject: Re: Question British Escape Officer    Question British Escape Officer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question British Escape Officer
Page 1 of 1