ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I.Joe Classified series.

Go down 
+5
Chip
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
Scottish.Actionman.
somekindajoe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 7:21 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That is a dynamic looking figure! I could be tempted to begin shifting my alliance away from 1/6-scale and toward smaller figs... maybe.

I mean, they look like fun figs to set up scenes with and to photograph. They have a lot of "play value," and the designs look pretty cool.

Maybe I should get a couple of these Classified figs to see what they are like.

Hmmm... scratch  ... I wasn't expecting these pics to be so thought provoking.

They are fantastic smaller scale figures Dave. The detailing and movement on them is incredible, okay not 1/6 articulation, but not far off. I certainly intend to buy more of these little guys, alongside my 1/6 projects this year.

Chip wrote:
I agree with Dave , very Dynamic looking .

They are really cool chip!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 7:33 am

That’s brilliant to see typed that your certainly intend to buy more of these little guys, alongside my 1/6 projects this year.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
That’s brilliant to see typed that your certainly intend to buy more of these little guys, alongside my 1/6 projects this year.

Yeah, been super impressed with these little guys bounce . Here are a few more pics.

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53521078502_1d064ff7cf_cHunting for a Cobra agent... by Dal Lee, on Flickr

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53522405320_fea1ccb015_cThe hunter becomes the hunted... by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 2:24 pm

Action-packed scene with The Baroness. That looks like a pretty cool figure.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 2:36 pm

I’m really liking the last picture.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:53 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Action-packed scene with The Baroness. That looks like a pretty cool figure.

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the last picture.

Thanks Dave & Alex! Yeah, Baroness is pretty cool, but also more difficult to stand than the others. I wonder if anyone got shot? and more importantly, did the baroness escape? Suspect .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:56 am

A few more pics of the Joes...

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53524637255_1acc1e8922_cBaroness. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53524379383_0dc035545f_cSpirit knife. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53525360222_8a8439f4e4_cAgent Helix by Dal Lee, on Flickr

G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 53526575379_58591bd6d5_cLady Jaye by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:01 pm

Looks like Baroness escaped!

Cool car! Do the Joe figs fit inside?

You’re accumulating quite a crew of the Classified figs! How many do you have now?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:24 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That is a dynamic looking figure! I could be tempted to begin shifting my alliance away from 1/6-scale and toward smaller figs... maybe.

I mean, they look like fun figs to set up scenes with and to photograph. They have a lot of "play value," and the designs look pretty cool.

All because of this thread I've just ordered this fella..
G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Screenshot-20240213-141320-2

As per usual.... ITS ALL DAL'S FAULT lol!

I reckon Dal has the jungle theme pretty much sewn up so I'm aiming for a more urban style. Hence the ninja figure. I love the Agent Helix figure so I will be on the lookout for that too.

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Looks like Baroness escaped!

Cool car! Do the Joe figs fit inside?

You’re accumulating quite a crew of the Classified figs! How many do you have now?

Doesn't she always?  cheers. Yeah, it's just the right scale for the figs, and it will seat two. I have five classified figures now. although, three are recent acquisitions, I already had Cover Girl and Lady Jaye Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
FIELD STATION 42 wrote:

I reckon Dal has the jungle theme pretty much sewn up so I'm aiming for a more urban style. Hence the ninja figure. I love the Agent Helix figure so I will be on the lookout for that too.

Nive ick up Chris! Storm Shadow was always my favourite character fro he series.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 7:40 am

I’m really liking the new pictures Dal. I’m wondering who’s Lady Jaye and where does she originate from?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 7:45 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:

Influence Man does it once again Wink so yes Chris I totally 100% agree it’s all Dal’s fault. They is a reason why I have Dal as Influence Man on my mobile.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I.Joe Classified series.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2