ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I.Joe Classified series.

Go down 
+5
Chip
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
Scottish.Actionman.
somekindajoe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

G.I.Joe Classified series. Empty
PostSubject: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Anyone who knows me, knows I remember the Joes (1/18 scale) from my childhood. I was at that age where I actually remember Action Man disappearing from shops and being replaced by Action Force figures. Eventually, the Action Force guys gave way to Joes that had been sold under the action force banner, and quite frankly, they were much better figures.

G.I.Joe Classified series. S-l1600

G.I.Joe Classified series. 6eea13-fb5860e24aa644bd8cf21568602c0469-mv2

I recently picked up some 25th editions Joes, which I really like, but they are expensive and in most cases have to be imported Sad . Recently however, the G.I.Joe Classified series has become available bounce  rebranded and resized, they now come in at six inches tall! so I took the plunge and ordered a Cover Girl figure. Gotta say, really impressed by the quality bounce bounce bounce

G.I.Joe Classified series. 52770417890_6fc7421292_cG.I.Joe Cover Girl - Courtney krieger. (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 52770417835_1bf83814e8_cG.I.Joe Cover Girl - Courtney krieger. (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 52770002626_e0938e376a_cG.I.Joe Cover Girl - Courtney krieger. (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 52770418015_f59faa237f_cDanger run! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 52770002776_1ce8f5853e_cDanger run! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Hawkeye, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 2:44 pm

I’m really really loving the last two pictures.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 9:53 am

That looks a great figure. I remember my brother had dozens of Action force/ GI Joe 3 3/4 back in the day too. As I've discovered recently with my Joytoy 40k stuff, it's cool to go off scale sometimes.

Blondeactionman wrote:
I was at that age where I actually remember Action Man disappearing from shops and being replaced by Action Force figures.

I was 24 years old when I walked in a toy shop and discovered this and it still traumatised me! Shocked lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:14 am

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really really loving the last two pictures.

Thanks Alex! Pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:17 am

somekindajoe wrote:
That looks a great figure. I remember my brother had dozens of Action force/ GI Joe  3 3/4 back in the day too. As I've discovered recently with my Joytoy 40k stuff, it's cool to go off scale sometimes.

Blondeactionman wrote:
I was at that age where I actually remember Action Man disappearing from shops and being replaced by Action Force figures.

I was 24 years old when I walked in a toy shop and discovered this and it still traumatised me! Shocked  lol! lol!

Those joytoy marines look awesome! gotta say, I'm quite tempted by Comander Shadowsun! The new line of Joes are really nice. Being the same age as your brother, I can understand him having so many small action Force and Joes. I gave all mine to Kie bounce .

lol! @ Steve, about vam, disappearing! As a kid, it was something I never understood scratch
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 9:35 pm

She is a very well detailed figure Dal , and a great set of photos.
The Alien looking praying mantis is very cool to.  cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
She is a very well detailed figure Dal , and a great set of photos.
The Alien looking praying mantis is very cool to.  cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Allen! They are great little figures. The green bug is from the Star wars line of toys Wink .

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:32 pm

Nice shots of the little ones Dal! cheers
Your backgrounds and surroundings are always awesome! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 7:53 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nice shots of the little ones Dal! cheers
Your backgrounds and surroundings are always awesome! cheers

Cheers Jim! bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 12:36 pm

Hawkeye, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 9:44 pm

Excellent stuff Dal , Excellent shots , I really enjoyed looking through this post.
Lady Jane looking very cool, although she perhaps could of done with a shot of the Carl Gustav bazooka  lol!.
I also liked the Jeep and the 2 dinosaurs were very cool.
It All looked very well together. cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 6:59 am

Excellent stuff Dal , Excellent shots , I really enjoyed looking through this post.
Lady Jane looking very cool, although she perhaps could of done with a shot of the Carl Gustav bazooka  lol!.
I also liked the Jeep and the 2 dinosaurs were very cool.
It All looked very well together. cheers cheers cheers

Many thanks Allen, Yeah, a bazooka would've come in real handy for her Smile . Really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 12:07 pm

[quote="Blondeactionman"]Anyone who knows me, knows I remember the Joes (1/18 scale) from my childhood. I was at that age where I actually remember Action Man disappearing from shops and being replaced by Action Force figures. Eventually, the Action Force guys gave way to Joes that had been sold under the action force banner, and quite frankly, they were much better figures.

G.I.Joe Classified series. S-l1600

G.I.Joe Classified series. 6eea13-fb5860e24aa644bd8cf21568602c0469-mv2

Hi Dal the 1/18 scale Action Force and the later GI Joes were pretty cool I used to pick them up for James when he was a kid, Recently James picked me this miniature version of a carded Duke GI Joe from our local The Works bookshop the boxes they come in have three or four different Retro Vintage miniature toys, thought you would like to see these Very Happy Cheers Ian

G.I.Joe Classified series. 324477330-1261535491064839-8181473396826197226-n

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 1:28 pm

Those are really cool Ian! thanks for posting them!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 7:08 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Those are really cool Ian! thanks for posting them!

No probs mate they do lots of the retro toys a lot in packaging theyre really cool people are selling individual pieces on eBay just to give you an idea what are available Twisted Evil Arrow
Laughing

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 10:56 pm

I really like the miniature carded g.i. Joe , along with the toy box picked up by James, well done James  cheers there's a tiny action man available but I think the g.i. Joe you have there is even smaller than the action man equivalent. Excellent it put a smile on my face with a  lol! And thought that is so cool . A really nice item to own Ian . Very Happy

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 8:24 am

Many thanks again guys! I'm hoping to get a few more of these little guys at some point bounce

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:53 am

A few more shots of the classified Joe series.

G.I.Joe Classified series. 53403012521_5a78d77a63_cHis vision based on movement by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 53403204243_6077c5734b_cI think so, let's move out. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 53403012511_71aaa3c078_cThe T-Rex lumbers on... by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:43 pm

Hi Dal my friend  cheers ,
That's 3 very nice post's  cheers cheers cheers
Very cool   Cool cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 9:02 pm

Hi Dal my friend  cheers ,
That's 3 very nice post's  cheers cheers cheers
Very cool   Cool cheers cheers cheers

Many thanks Allen! pleased you enjoyed them!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:31 am

Great shots Dal! cheers
Cool figures! Very Happy

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 7:07 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great shots Dal! cheers
Cool figures! Very Happy

Many thanks Jim! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 1:49 pm

Agent Helix.

G.I.Joe Classified series. 53520477895_d523f214af_cAgent Helix (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
G.I.Joe Classified series. 53520368669_f2da11c410_cAgent Helix (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 2:26 pm

That is a dynamic looking figure! I could be tempted to begin shifting my alliance away from 1/6-scale and toward smaller figs... maybe.

I mean, they look like fun figs to set up scenes with and to photograph. They have a lot of "play value," and the designs look pretty cool.

Maybe I should get a couple of these Classified figs to see what they are like.

Hmmm... scratch ... I wasn't expecting these pics to be so thought provoking.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 3:00 pm

I agree with Dave , very Dynamic looking .

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Classified series.   G.I.Joe Classified series. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I.Joe Classified series.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next