ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps

Go down 
+8
FIELD STATION 42
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 9:03 pm

They all look brilliant together, Ian!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 10:21 pm

Another great addition , did you manage to get pistols for them all , or are these custom made too ?

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 7:57 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
They all look brilliant together, Ian!

Thanks Dal They seem to be coming together Very Happy but slowing down now a bit now As I need body parts pale scratch lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 8:07 pm

Chip wrote:
Another great addition , did you manage to get pistols for them all , or are these custom made too ?

Thanks Chip Very Happy and yes I got pistols for them all so far I have an original Pedigree pistol for the 95% complete Captain Scarlet on the far left of the big pictures I cast a few myself but was hit or miss so I asked a friend to 3D print me some as I did with the Caps they turned up pretty good so this was the start of my cunning plan Wink Laughing Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 4:08 pm

The latest to the ranks of Spectrum is Captain Ochre, The jerkin on this one was all sewn by hand no Singer sewing machine on this one only Stinger fingers cheers Cheers Ian Laughing

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 375869547-10161182977913554-6807170574909724628-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 376241501-10161186624683554-4573353053813283640-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 376255625-10161186624963554-3630344910721389539-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 376256449-10161186624933554-1435514309245078542-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 377261615-10161186624878554-4568809014945512254-n

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 4:17 pm

Okay I’m really really loving the yellow Jerkin and Hat, the colour really makes him and the outfit stand out Wink. The shade of yellow really pops out and works for me.are you planning to make anymore different coloured Jerkins and Hats ?

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm

awesome

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 5:38 pm

You should definitely be selling these and getting yourself some wedge ! Wink

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 8:55 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Okay I’m really really loving the yellow Jerkin and Hat, the colour really makes him and the outfit stand out Wink. The shade of yellow really pops out and works for me.are you planning to make anymore different coloured Jerkins and Hats ?

Thank you Alex and to tell you the truth I think this has also been my favorite Colour, I'm looking to make at least another one or two I'm waiting for my next piece of leather in the post so watch this space Wink

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 8:57 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
awesome

Thank you JohnnyE4 glad you liked him Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 9:02 pm

Chip wrote:

Thanks, Chip this has been a big project I've wanted to do for a long time now, it's sort of a bucket list piece for me I will possibly let some go in the future but not until I finish the full Spectrum Wink

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 10:05 pm

He looks great Ian! cheers I'm sure it took a while to completely hand sew it, and sore fingers from
pushing the needle through the leather.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Hawkeye wrote:

Thank you Alex and to tell you the truth I think this has also been my favorite Colour, I'm looking to make at least another one or two I'm waiting for my next piece of leather in the post so watch this space Wink

Ohhh your looking to make at least another one or two, which colours or will I just have to wait and see.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 7:07 am

He looks great! bounce bounce

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:04 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Chip wrote:

Thanks, Chip this has been a big project I've wanted to do for a long time now, it's sort of a bucket list piece for me I will possibly let some go in the future but not until I finish the full Spectrum Wink

I meant sell them to order , just the Jerkins Caps and pistols maybe . Just a thought . I recon it could make you a few quid , it`s weather the labour time is worth your while .

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 8:06 pm

TNshooter wrote:
He looks great Ian! cheers I'm sure it took a while to completely hand sew it, and sore fingers from
pushing the needle through the leather.

Thanks, Daryl and yes the jerkin took me all afternoon and then a couple of hours in the evening and definately have sore fingers Plus my hand goes into spasms now when I overdo things but all ended up quite good so worth the bit of pain and discomfort Laughing Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 8:13 pm

Hawkeye wrote:

Ohhh your looking to make at least another one or two, which colours or will I just have to wait and see.

Hi Alex yes certainly looking at 2 more Spectrum Agents now and in answer to your question it may be quite intresting to see if you can guess what Captains are missing from the ones that I've made already Wink lol! Good luck Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 8:15 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
He looks great! bounce bounce

Thanks Dal, I must admit Blood was spilt makning this particular one Arrow Laughing

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 8:27 pm

Chip wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Chip wrote:

I meant sell them to order , just the Jerkins Caps and pistols maybe . Just a thought . I recon it could make you a few quid , it`s weather the labour time is worth your while .

Thanks Chip and yes mate I get what your saying but the time it takes me and the materials cost to make these isn't really cost-effective as nobody would want to buy them bom Laughing

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2023 12:37 pm

I guessed as much , it`s not till you attempt such things you realise the time and skill it takes to produce such things . I wouldn`t sell the ones you made for yourself .

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2023 7:24 pm

Chip wrote:
I guessed as much , it`s not till you attempt such things you realise the time and skill it takes to produce such things . I wouldn`t sell the ones you made for yourself .

Cheers Chip yes it's been something I've done more for my own interest as much as anything and to try and achieve the full spectrum as best I can, I've received my next colour of leather today so have been working on another jerkin today Laughing Cheers Ian

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2023 8:28 pm

Ian are you pre punching the holes in the leather and then stitching , any particular tool for this , any special type of needle used ? I ask as I need to replace the pleather used on a Jedi figure I have , that has disintegrated . I have the leather , just need the enthusiasm , and any tips I can gather before I start .

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 6:59 pm

Chip wrote:
Ian are you pre punching the holes in the leather and then stitching , any particular tool for this , any special type of needle used ? I ask as I need to replace the pleather used on a Jedi figure I have , that has disintegrated . I have the leather , just need the enthusiasm , and any tips I can gather before I start .

Hi Chip yes I try to pre mark and punch the holes in the leather first especially if I'm hand sewing, but still not compleatly painless especially wher you can get triple thickness like around the neck, I use specially designed leather tools to do my hand work for thin leather up to 1mm thick I use a Over Stitch Leather Stitch Spacing Wheel Marker, this is a tool with a wheel on the end with spaced needles around the rolling edge, I then use a fine sharp awl to open the marked holes on the leather, but be careful as you can make the holes too big if your not careful, Wink Good luck Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Newly completed in the Spectrum Agent team is Captain Magenta having a chill in my new reclining chair Laughing

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 2

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 1

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 3

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 4

BAMComix, TNshooter and Timz.figart like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 11:49 pm

Wow my eyes lol!.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next