ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Empty
PostSubject: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 11:51 pm

New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Img_2803
New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Img_2802
New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Img_2801
New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Img_2800

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 am

The Carl Gustav bazooka looks totally awesome.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 12:40 am

Thanks Alex   cheers , I have been after one for a while and within the last few days I have bought 2 complete with shells. It's a very cool bit of kit cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 3:29 am

That's some nice kit you picked up Allan. bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 am

Thanks Daryl   cheers, I have been wanting to get a hold of the Carl Gustav bazooka for some time now, but never really saw that many before. And per chance I managed to purchase 2 in the last few days. A wee bit of luck ; And the All important cash in the bank at the time.
Action man team are delighted with the heavy fire power being bought for them  lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 11:07 am

The big question is will we be seeing the Gustav bazooka being used in action outside?

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 1:43 pm

I will be getting the Carl Gustav bazooka involved in photo shoot posts at some point Alex , when the right time is on my side.      cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster   New arrivals geyper man camo uniform  , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's  armpit holster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrivals geyper man camo uniform , A.T. tag , , Carl Gustav bazooka and shell's armpit holster
Page 1 of 1