ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Empty
PostSubject: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 2:45 pm

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. 150942-BB-F94-B-4108-86-B8-6-FC71-ADE775-A

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. 203-BA782-D4-D9-4281-8472-2-FA62-FE6-AEB9

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. 91-A071-DA-579-A-4-AD0-A38-E-9-F2-BED346-FD3

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. B04-BFC08-E6-E2-4-FAF-9-A37-92-FB7-C685259

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. 83-B80-CF6-F624-49-E7-A559-25-C73-E547-F5-C

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 3:18 pm

That's exactly why I wear a wristwatch at all times: to monitor when the bundle of dynamite is scheduled to go off.

I am amused to learn that the primary purpose of a long telephoto camera lens for Action Man is for scenic and wildlife photography; surveillance is a secondary purpose!
Razz

In the States, a "trusty military metal water bottle" is often referred to as a "canteen." This term can be confusing, however, as "canteen" also refers to a place selling snack foods, otherwise known as a snack bar; and it is an out-of-date term for a mobile food vending truck, which are now simply called "food trucks."

To avoid confusion, "military metal water bottle" is probably a better term.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 3:29 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That's exactly why I wear a wristwatch at all times: to monitor when the bundle of dynamite is scheduled to go off.

I am amused to learn that the primary purpose of a long telephoto camera lens for Action Man is for scenic and wildlife photography; surveillance is a secondary purpose!
Razz

In the States, a "trusty military metal water bottle" is often referred to as a "canteen." This term can be confusing, however, as "canteen" also refers to a place selling snack foods, otherwise known as a snack bar; and it is an out-of-date term for a mobile food vending truck, which are now simply called "food trucks."

To avoid confusion, "military metal water bottle" is probably a better term.

Thanks Dave, for your stamp of approval.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 3:53 pm

Cool Alex! Very Happy
Good to know why ActionMan needs each item...

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 3:54 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool Alex! Very Happy
Good to know why ActionMan needs each item...

Thanks Jim.

PostSubject: Re: Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.   Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man explaining why each item is useful to take on adventuring missions.
Page 1 of 1