ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
TNshooter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Empty
PostSubject: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 4:12 am

I photographed these two years ago, and thought I had posted them.
I did the photos along with the villain Vitriol, I posted him but apparently forgot to post these.
Allan's recent post reminded me of these photos.

I have three versions of this character, The first has a short telescoping neck, by a tab on his back.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-1a11

He has a large weapon and two mechanical snakes. The tab to telescope his neck is just beside
where the two mechanical snakes attach to his back, the slot is just above the tab to the left.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-1b11

I have two, the one on the left shows the neck extended, on the right it's at the lowest position.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-1c11

The second has a longer extending neck. In the lowest position, and extended. This figure also
has snake heads sticking out of his chest.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-2a12

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-2b11

I also have two of these. The one on the left is complete, the other was from a job lot and the
neck has some crushed areas. I still haven't figured out how to repair it so it will compress. I don't
know where the weapon and pants came from, I had them and added them to the figure.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-2c11

The third I only have one of, I'm not sure if he's complete. As I recall I got him loose, out of the
package. He has the same chest with snake heads poking out. If I remember, he is called the
"venom spitting" version. You can put water in his chest like a water gun, pushing down on his head
squirts the water out of his mouth.

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-3a11

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Bio-3b11

As far as I know, these are the three versions of this figure, and listed in the order they were on
toy shelves.

cheers

BAMComix, Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:03 am

Max always did have some cool looking bad guys! this one looks awesome! Great review, Daryl bounce

Hawkeye, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:47 am

Excellent stuff Daryl, thanks for posting the 3 version's,The one of them that squirts water out of his mouth made me  lol! lol! And agree with Dal , that was an excellent review of the 3 variations, with knowledge regarding them All.  :cheers:Fantastico cheers
Thanks Again Daryl

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:51 am

Really enjoyed reading you explaining on how each figure works on the three versions of Bio Constrictor. Great pictures too.

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 11:31 am

Thank you Daryl for this update on the three variants it's great to see the other two and the transformation of the figure as well as seeing some of their weapons and kit cheers cheers cheers Cheers Ian

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 3:01 pm

Wow thats crazy looking figures Daryl!
Cool! cheers

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 12:26 am

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I'm glad you like them. cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 5:03 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I'm glad you like them. cheers

Great figures Daryl keep a look out for those red variants over your side of the pond cherry bounce lol!

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor   Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Steel villain Bio Constrictor
Page 1 of 1