ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Empty
PostSubject: My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team    My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 pm

My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Img_2968
My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Img_2967
My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Img_2966

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team    My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 10:33 pm

You continue to fill us with envy of your awesome collection . I don`t think I have seen the likes of such an A.M Racing car collection before . If I may offer you some photography tips , try and think about your backgrounds , for these you need something plain in the background , even if its just short cut grass maybe , I would get a piece of roofing felt to use as a track / road . Get down low , not so easy for some of us but worth the effort . If your camera has a swivel screen so much the better . Your last pick here is getting there , but you needed to move in much closer as there is way to much foreground . I think I may have read some place you may have / had some health issues , my apologies if so , and these suggestions are out of your reach .

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team    My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 12:25 am

Hi Chip , Many thanks for your compliments on my collection I have shown so far cheers cheers cheers . The Lotus Racing car Team consists of 1 green palitoy Lotus , 1very special yellow James DeSimone ( not sure if this is spelt right) he has written a handful of G.i. Joe books , was a big time collector and eventually started producing I know vehicles for sure possibly figures and carded accessories. I have been told that my presentation box is very special As it is signed by James DeSimone himself  affraid this knowledge was passed on to me after we both found out that we had 2 Lotuses the same - The Red Cotswold replica Lotus Racing car and the James DeSimone yellow car , only he told me that his wasn't signed by James DeSimone , And what I have is very rare. He's a 30 year running G.i. Joe fan and onto his 4 collection. I have no doubt absolutely that this genuine As was a big Joe collector. And had nothing to gain by saying so. And the last car is a Joezeta tribute replica Lotus Racing car Which is green.
It was a very last minute photo shoot and I really appreciate your photography guidances. It's very much appreciated my friend  cheers it's a built-in camera on my phone I use for taking my photos for my posts. It was a very last moment thing I thought about As I have been meaning to do this photo for a while now and that it's good enough for entering this months photo competition.
Speak to you soon my friend.
I have a head injury and chronic lower back pain that travels down my left leg . It's the head injury and computer illiteracy that does my head in and the lack of memory. My schooling wasn't the best. And because of the head Injury it takes a long time to get the messages done.
I'll speak to you soon my friend.
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team    My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My very special action man Lotus Racing Car Team
Page 1 of 1