ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.

Go down 
+2
JohnnyE4
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Empty
PostSubject: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:53 am

My Christmas present from me to me.give it a try this year , I've never looked back since I started doing it each year. It makes the whole Christmas experience a joy to deal with. : The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1290
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1289
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1288
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1287
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1286
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1285
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1284

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:56 am

cool ride Cool

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 4:23 am

Thanks JohnnyE4  cheers for the compliment my friend, I'm Super happy with it.
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 5:47 am

Very nice, Allan, it looks great. cheers

Cotswold has this?

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 7:26 am

Very cool Allen, and what a great Christmas gift!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 8:09 am

Wow a 25th anniversary black Vintage lotus racing car. I bet that was an expensive early Christmas present to yourself. Will you add a driver within the car ?

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:00 am

Thats awsome Cotswold do some fantastic pieces nice find Allan Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on the F1 car my friends  cheers cheers cheers cheers ,
Hi Daryl  cheers ,
I just couldn't help myself and being so close to Christmas , I thought what the hell , I'll start it of with a smile on my face to carry me through it with the same smile on my face As I had when I started the process and making it a win win for me and it helps me cope with the mayhem that is Christmas  lol!
I don't know much about Cotswold so I couldn't say Daryl other than I have a red F1 and now a black F1 And I think they had bought the blow mould ( I think that is the correct term ) from James Desemoni ( forgive me if I have spelt his surname wrong) . Who had bought the mould from palitoy ( I think ) And produced the the limited edition of 350 Yellow F1 Lotus G.I. Joe replica Lotus Racing Car, I'm number 251 and the presentation box it came in is numbered And I believe it is signed By James Desemoni himself , verified by pure chance meeting a seller and maker of Joe bit's in the UK he to has the red and yellow car although his presentation box isn't numbered or hand signed.
It was himself that messaged a good while later on in the day; Say that what I have is Very rare due to the numbering and signature. At that point I had to sit down and it must of been one of the biggest Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw's  I have ever experienced with my Action man collecting . And that's why it's my number one piece in my collection  cheers 
I'll speak to you soon my friend Daryl  cheers
Please read on  cheers

Thanks Dal cheers ,
I missed one a few years back and another about a year (maybe more  scratch ) But didn't really mind As I wasn't As keen on the colour of it back then.
But once I opened the box and assembled it. The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaw took over and I thought it looked a lot more sharper in real life  Smile 
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers

Please read on and above   cheers

Thanks Alex  cheers
Yes it was very expensive , but you can't put a price on Happiness cheers 
Yes I did try in the sall hours of the morning to upload the photos to the was it motorpool you mentioned to me but I tried to send more than I probably should of , but nothing happened ( I must of got computer illiterate ' ified  lol! 
And Just added it to the photo board section and it worked out ok  scratch I was confused to say the least  scratch lol!
And I will be adding a driver at some point ( I have a vision in my head of what I need for this )
It's just a matter of time and I have plenty of that on my side  lol!
Please read on and above

Thanks Ian  cheers
I'm a lot happier than I expected to be. I think once I have got my head around the driver and assembled the team  lol!  ,
 For a very Rare team photo that will get posted hear after I have first sent it to a friend that I have promised to send him the 1st photo. 
Please read on and above

Again many thanks and I will speak to you All soon my friend's
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 8:10 pm

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1293
The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1292
I Did try to post these at the same time as the others As Destro here appeared the same day and I  lol! heard the words  wouldn't I make a great racing driver for you  lol! seeing As my outfit matches the car lol!
Yeah, That will be right  Crazy lol! The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1291
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 8:35 pm

I actually think Destro actually suits being the driver.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 9:29 pm

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. 16969611
Hi Alex my friend  cheers ,
I did think that myself ,  If the orange shoulder pieces weren't there . He Might of made it into a dream in his head  lol!
He's more likely to get a drive in the go kart Very Happy At least the shoulder pieces make sense  nowThe Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. 16969610lol!

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:25 pm

now if you had 4 of those in red, blue, green and white you could do Mario Cart with action figures Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 11:23 pm

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1301
Hi JohnnyE4 my friend  cheers
I have a red one here, no green or white ones though. I know there's a green mam G.I. Joe go kart,But all we got over here I think were the orange and black and the red and black Destro is desperately trying to get a driver's job  lol!  That's for sure  lol! The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Img_1300

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.   The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cotswold collection 25th anniversary Vintage lotus racing car.
Page 1 of 1