ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A near explosion at a rock dam.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A near explosion at a rock dam. Empty
PostSubject: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 1:20 pm

A Gangrene henchmen is placing a bundle of dynamite on a rock dam to breach it and flood the critical pathway up the mountain.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2101a

A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2102b

Our greatest hero of them all, Action Man, spots the Gangrene henchmen behaving suspiciously and moves closer to investigate what he’s doing.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2104c

Action Man recognises the dynamite in the henchman’s hand and knows he needs to react quickly before the dynamite explodes.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2106d

Action Man silently pulls out his rifle, aims and fires at the henchman who is still clutching the dynamite in his hand.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2108f

The force of the bullet kills the henchman outright, throwing him backwards.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2111g

Action Man quickly rushes down to the rocky waterfall, his eyes fixed on the dynamite and wondering if the timer has been started.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2113h

The timer is counting down and Action Man fearlessly defuses the dynamite before it explodes.
A near explosion at a rock dam. IMG-2115i

Scene composition and storyline supervised by a young chap called Angus, with help by Ivan, Dave and Lindsey and pictures by Ivan.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 2:36 pm

Cool action sequence. The location is stunning, perfect in fact, for the short tale.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 2:37 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Cool action sequence. The location is stunning, perfect in fact, for the short tale.

I agree with everything you have typed about the pictures for this short story.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Great sequence! Colorful and dramatic setting!

Interesting to see Action Man in full military gear. We don't see that very often in your stories.

That looks like a somewhat treacherous location on the wet, slippery rocks for a photo-shoot. How many of the production team ended up tumbling down the cliff face, sacrificing themselves to the service of the story?

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 3:05 pm

Great pics and fantastic setting , whish there was similar near me . That guy in military gear is the first re launch of Action Man I remember , how long ago was he released Alex ?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 5:45 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Great sequence! Colorful and dramatic setting!

Interesting to see Action Man in full military gear. We don't see that very often in your stories.

That looks like a somewhat treacherous location on the wet, slippery rocks for a photo-shoot. How many of the production team ended up tumbling down the cliff face, sacrificing themselves to the service of the story?

I very much agree with you Dave on that they picked a dramatic setting for that whole sequence and it was great wasn’t it. I’m pleased that you think it’s interesting to see my Action Man in his full military gear. Which that set is called Battle Force and it came out in 1995 but my set I bought from EBay in a job lot ages ago. I know you don’t see that set very often in my stories so maybe you’re see him in future stories.

A near explosion at a rock dam. King-s-Seat-Birnam-route
This is the path up to Kings Seat,Birnam Hill. On the way up we were looking for a photo opportunity. This is where they stopped about halfway down. Birham Hill was made famous by Shakespeare in MacBeth. As a story it’s a good one but Historically it’s nonsense.

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

FIELD STATION 42 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 5:50 pm

Chip wrote:
Great pics and fantastic setting , whish there was similar near me . That guy in military gear is the first re launch of Action Man I remember , how long ago was he released Alex ?

Thanks Chip my friend. The guy in military gear and outfit was a set called Battle Force and it came out in 1994. I got this Battle Force set from EBay which was complete and boxed in a job lot ages ago.

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 6:24 pm

Great storyline and awsome location nicely set up by you guys cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 6:49 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Great storyline and awsome location nicely set up by you guys cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Hawkeye but I wasn’t there lol!

PostSubject: Re: A near explosion at a rock dam.   A near explosion at a rock dam. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A near explosion at a rock dam.
Page 1 of 1