ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Empty
PostSubject: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 2:05 am

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  16951710
A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Img_1207

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Empty
PostSubject: Missed photo posts due to computer illiteracy    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 2:10 am

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Img_1209
A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Img_1208

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 4:22 am

Nice score Allan. cheers
Great gift Alexander. cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:33 am

I thought the two camouflage face mam figures and woodland/jungle trousers and one single belt, green knee pads and berets you could do a few kitbash with to go out on missions with in the woods. The Arctic clothing I thought could be useful to kitbash with and use when taking outside snow pictures. The two desert shemagh head wraps you could put on two of your Desert Scorpions teams my thinking was for you to have them. I’m very much looking forward to seeing the figures, clothes, weapons and gear being seen in random pictures.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:38 am

Nice one Allan, cheers thats a very kind gift from Alex well done hope you were both lifted by this, it's nice to see selfless acts from caring members on our group Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 11:57 am

He is generous chap our Alex . I am sure his gift gave you both a lot of pleasure . bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 10:36 pm

Thanks everyone cheers cheers cheers cheers
It certainly lifted my mood for the day. 
It felt like my Birthday and Christmas in the one days. Many thanks again Alex my friend  cheers you put some clever thought into the pieces that you put in the box.
I'm looking forward to doing a photoshoot with them.
And thanks Daryl , Ian And Chip I agree completely with what you said individually  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 am

Great haul there……very generous Alex

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:14 am

Thanks Rustygun  cheers ,
Yes , it was very generous of Alex to do so.
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan    A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Massive Thanks to Professor Gangrene Fan for the free gifts totally unexpected and will be put to use in my posts.Many many thanks professor gangrene Fan
Page 1 of 1