ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 11:21 am

Ivan’s text he sent in the email that had these pictures.
Professor Gangrene appears to be enjoying his walks in the Scottish hills. This time he climbed about 600m to the summit of Ben Ever (622m high), sheltered from the icy wind behind the summit cairn, and found some ice-clad grass beside a small waterfall on his way back down. (Ben Ever is in the Ochil Hills, just North West of Edinburgh)
Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. 21-C51-A11-F6-A3-4743-B7-D4-88289-F0-B38-BE

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. 27-D4-B902-FB41-443-A-944-E-1-B56-E14-DD57-F

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. 4328-C337-93-F0-4-AD2-AE59-3-DCCD6-E56-F9-A

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. 73154689-793-D-4-C9-D-A750-A4-A172-C8-C113

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. A8-C75-F1-C-B186-4686-B19-E-9-D726-A8-DEEB0

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. D3-E6646-E-0-AF7-460-B-A845-AD57756-E5-D18

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. F284-E63-E-7-D5-C-4-B5-D-8-FB6-BA742-C1-C1-CA6

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. F46-EE327-4504-4401-8-E61-3-C08-AB070747

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. FFF110-E8-C9-B4-4446-B88-B-E9647-A5-D26-BF
pictures taken by Ivan and set ups by dad.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 11:28 am

great pics! but it does look cold!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Fantastic pix from a weird, otherworldly landscape!

In the second pic, it looks like The Professor is crossing a bridge of ice… or of Crystal and glass!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
great pics! but it does look cold!

I agree with you Dal and yes it sure does look cold in these pictures.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 1:29 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Fantastic pix from a weird, otherworldly landscape!

In the second pic, it looks like The Professor is crossing a bridge of ice… or of Crystal and glass!

Thanks for your analysis Dave Wink. Dad said that they managed to walk up the sunny side, none windy side of the hill but when they got up to the top it was howling gale and well below 0. This made my dad and Gangrene felt very tough and manly Smile.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 10:51 pm

The Scenery looks lovely and worth the walk , poor Prof looks a little under dressed for the climate .

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 2:42 am

That icy grass certainly makes a great picture!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 7:56 am

Looks like a very cold hike. Gangrene should have been wearing a very heavy jacket
for that stroll.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 7:59 am

Chip wrote:
The Scenery looks lovely and worth the walk , poor Prof looks a little under dressed for the climate .

Thanks for your comments Chip.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 8:00 am

LeStryge wrote:
That icy grass certainly makes a great picture!

I agree with you.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 8:01 am

TNshooter wrote:
Looks like a very cold hike. Gangrene should have been wearing a very heavy jacket
for that stroll.

Thanks for your thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.   Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Gangrene at the summit of Ben Ever.
Page 1 of 1