ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some recent'ish arrivals

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some recent'ish arrivals  Empty
PostSubject: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 1:08 am

Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1238
Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1239
Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1237
Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1236
Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1234
Some recent'ish arrivals  Img_1235

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 2:45 am

Nice pickups Allan. cheers
I have those, I converted Rock N Roll and Major Bludd to Classic Collection bodies.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 7:23 am

Very nice, Allen bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 9:42 am

Will you be opening these Gi Joe’s ?

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 2:15 am

Many thanks for the compliments on the recent ' ish pick ups Daryl  cheers , Dal  cheers And Alex  cheers  ,
I only intended to buy major bludd and Destro figures, I did miss out on a couple of Other G.I. Joe figures but it was the baddies I was after, the rest were bonuses as I missed a few. I was glad to have won the combat camo Duke and combat camo Roadblock, I have a mam jeep for them somewhere  lol! in amongst everything  lol! 
The Figures have already been opened Alex , So will get used in photoshoot's. I didn't have the strength to do so when I posted these As the only free time I have to do these things is in the wee hours of the morning. 
There's more to be shown when I get the strength , stuff bought from last month ( it was pretty busy month  Wink and I am waiting for a early Christmas present from me to me to arrive I am Super happy about ( another vintage action man Lotus Racing Car  Very Happy )
Speak to you soon my friend's  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 7:31 am

I words “I only intended to buy” made me laugh because we’ve all been there intended to buy more than just once in our hobby lol. I’m very pleased to see typed that you were only after the baddies Very Happy. I’m glad that your glad to have won the combat camo Duke and combat camo Roadblock. So your put some of the Joes into a mam jeep if you can find it amongst everything lol!. Wow there's more to be shown. Your show us your early Christmas present that you bought for yourself another vintage action man Lotus Racing Car. Well remember to please put that in the Ammo Motorpool - Lets see them Vehicles part.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 5:51 pm

Great selection of new arrivals .

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:41 pm

Very nice set Allan I remember picking up one of the Rock n Roll figure for James back in the 90s when I was working in London

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 1:02 am

Thanks Alex   cheers ,Chip  cheers , And Ian  cheers ,
Thanks Alex cheers
I'm really looking forward to seeing Duke and Roadblock in a mam jeep myself. Which shouldn't be too long in happening. Thanks Alex my friend  cheers And please read on,

Thanks Chip  cheers
I'm really happy with the figures that I managed to get a hold of. And felt like I got them for a decent enough price. Thanks Chip my friend cheers And please read on and above ,

Thanks Ian , like I said before it was the baddies I was after really, But I was extremely happy with get Duke and Roadblock As well. Please read above and below my friend  cheers ,

I'll speak to you soon my friend's and again , Thanks for the compliments.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some recent'ish arrivals    Some recent'ish arrivals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some recent'ish arrivals
Page 1 of 1