ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Empty
PostSubject: Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't    Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 3:26 am

Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Img_1317
Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Img_1316

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't    Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 6:22 am

Hey Allan, Joe had the bunk bed, but I didn't know what the frame over it was.
Then I saw the photo that it held a tent over it. That is cool. cheers

I'm not sure about the frame in front of the camp chair, can you tell me what it is?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't    Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 7:10 am

Nice special ops tent Allen!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't    Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 1:59 pm

Hi Daryl  cheers And Dal my friends  cheers cheers , 
Many thanks for the compliments. They are very much appreciated  cheers cheers .

Hi Daryl,
I'm Sorry my friend for not explaining about the special operations tent, As Dal has said in his message above.
I'm not 100% sure. I think it came with the tent , the fold down officers chair And a fold down desk/table ( I think this is what you were wondering what it was my friend ) I'm not sure if it came with 3 sand bags in the S.O.T.  box . I don't have a box for my 1 But the artwork is really nice, I think  Smile well worth a look. The only search help I can give you is to do a search for palitoy action man Special Operations Tent. And it should appear from that .  cheers 
Please read on my friend  cheers   ,

Thanks Dal cheers ,
It was it's condition that drew me to it , And I have wanted 1 for a while. It's only got 1 of the metal eyelets missing from the tent canvas everything else is good ( I possibly might have a spare somewhere in a box lol! . The machine gun ( I'm not sure of its name ) I put in to make the photos a little fuller ,  lol! And it is its first time in front of the camera  lol! .
cheers please read on and above my friend  cheers

Thanks again my friends for the compliments  cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't    Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purchases from early September just past the EE BP Figure isn't
Page 1 of 1