ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Empty
PostSubject: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 3:18 pm

Many thanks to my Very Good Friend Richi for this excellent condition vintage Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Img_1321

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 5:45 pm

The vintage Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform was a really nice and Scottish gift from your very good friend Richi.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

Great gift Alex! cheers
He looks great! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 6:37 pm

Thanks Alex And Jim my friends  cheers cheers
Yes it was a great gift from my friend Richi who was a fan of Action man as a kid and is always interested to see my collection of photos in action or not.
That's me got 3 or 4 kilted action man men now  Smile I just can't help myself.
The one thing A kilt does to a man or a figure , Is making him looking Good / Very Smart looking  Laughing
I'll speak to you soon my friend's  cheers cheers
Thanks again.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 8:35 pm

Very smart Allen! bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 8:58 pm

I think it’s kilt-tastic that you got 3 or 4 kilted action man men Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 9:28 pm

Thanks Dal and Alex my friends  cheers cheers 
I wore a kilt most weekends when I was younger and any other I got to really.
Not a lot of times really , Nowadays.....
Speak to you soon my friends  cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 5:25 am

He looks great Allan. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 11:42 am

Many thanks Daryl my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Very nice set Allan he looks great

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:34 pm

Thanks Ian my friend  cheers
The kilt could do with a pressing just to get the pleats looking sharp again and a few other accessories required , But I'm delighted with the part uniform. I was quite blown away by the condition of the uniform As I thought it was in great condition .
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers .
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform    A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Gift from A Very Good Friend Richi - A Part Argyle And Sutherland Highlanders Uniform
Page 1 of 1