ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question

Go down 
+6
Scottish.Actionman.
Glidah Drivah
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 9:29 pm

lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:27 am

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53381046553_5bfa63f659_b
Page_1
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53381045403_a85c227321_b
Page_2

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53381310060_ae722514b1_b
Page_3
by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53381310840_c7f692a760_b
Page_4

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53381188374_42e7d5b3e5_b
Page_5

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:36 am

cheers  I, for one, am delighted to learn that Schatzie will be joining the Away Team! In addition to the helmet + goggles combination, she wears a jungle camo bikini better than anyone!

I'm checking the IMDB website now to see what the production timeline for Panzerkittens of the Slutstaffel is looking like!

That's a very nice leather strap on Suki's camera. Is that a strap you borrowed from another piece of gear, or something you custom fabricated?

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:38 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
cheers  I, for one, am delighted to learn that Schatzie will be joining the Away Team! In addition to the helmet + goggles combination, she wears a jungle camo bikini better than anyone!

I'm checking the IMDB website now to see what the production timeline for Panzerkittens of the Slutstaffel is looking like!

That's a very nice leather strap on Suki's camera. Is that a strap you borrowed from another piece of gear, or something you custom fabricated?

I adapted the strap of one of my damaged MP40's.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 7:43 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Another surprise.

inntruderr61 wrote:
lol! @ Dal

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
drunken Oh my goodness! That's hilarious, the way poor Cap is getting increasingly plastered  from one panel to the next! Well done!

TNshooter wrote:
lol!

Very Happy Thanks so much guys! I really am trying to think outside the box here with what figures to take. Trying to think what figs could useful as individual shots on the hypothetical six month gap, as well as bringing them together for some story while their away Razz . I'm so pleased that you all enjoyed Cap's sequence, as and Dave said, his drunken state getting worse as we go along! More to come soon! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 7:47 am

A marvelous selection Gary! It will be great that Schatzie, will get a bit more camera time and new exciting story lines, even if she does keep getting killed like Kenny! lol! . Really looking forward to seeing who gets that last spot!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:06 pm

Last edited by BAMComix on Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Poppy's ripped abs will definitely be an asset to the Away Team, at least from a photogenic perspective! Razz

Nice kitchen setting!

Are the retro-style Asian portraits a new addition to the decor?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:27 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Poppy's ripped abs will definitely be an asset to the Away Team, at least from a photogenic perspective! Razz

Nice kitchen setting!

Are the retro-style Asian portraits a new addition to the decor?

I agree Dave! whether Savanna will be too pleased is anyone's guess lol! Thanks on the kitchen, yeah newly decorated walls and a few added pics, not sure if they will stay in there yet, but They work quite well. Found the pics on google images Wink
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 4:10 pm

i love that Poppy Parker head sculpt. Interesting that both your team have fashion photographer / fighters. Mine however, is also geologist.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 4:20 pm

Has Poppy every had to use her camera in defence or to attack someone since she can come bind her reporter, photographer and fighter skills all together?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:49 pm

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Img_1444
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Img_1443
Here's one of my accessories I would be taking with me on the 6month tour , action man 105mm field gun and the reason ; well it would be rude not to , just because of the 105 Gun shell ammo box I'm using for the challenge  Wink The other 2 were put in As Allan 3 guns are side by side in storage  Wink
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Img_1442

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:55 pm

A Big thanks to Gary for his helping me out with gaining knowledge on the ammo box. What a stroke of luck though  cheers cheers cheers I thought to myself and had to dig the field guns out for a few photos cheers
Thanks again Gary  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards
Allan
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:15 pm

lol! This field gun post made my day! That was really clever! Well played, good sir, well played!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:30 pm

Thanks Dave my friend  cheers cheers cheers I  lol! a lot when I thought about this after the ammo box was okayed and Gary gave me loads of information and 2 great links to have a look at cheers cheers cheers 
Thanks again Dave and Glad you had a  lol! with this as I did  Wink
I'll speak to you soon Dave my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:44 pm

Pretty cool. I’m a former sergeant of artillery, so seeing these made my day.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 11:49 pm

Hi there Gary my friend  cheers ,
I'm really glad this made your day Gary  cheers cheers cheers Waaaaaaw A Sargent in the Royal artillery  cheers cheers cheers Full respect And hats of to you  cheers cheers cheers .
I wondered to myself when you came back to me with all the information and links regarding the ammo box whether you had a military background. 
And also thought that maybe I had found the ammunition expert in our Ammo community  cheers

I'll speak to you soon Gary my friend  cheers cheers cheers

Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 3:41 am

Royal CANADIAN Artillery. Different country; same badge, motto and traditions as the Royal Artillery.

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 3:53 am

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383515265_8e85a074bd_b
Page_1

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383391099_aa83fb188e_b
Page_2

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383075511_c0c670b4e6_b
Page_3

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383075456_663b013409_b
Page_4

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383250343_313244ba4a_b
Page_5

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383512615_301324f59b_b
Page_6

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 7:29 am

i love that Poppy Parker head sculpt. Interesting that both your team have fashion photographer / fighters.  Mine however, is also geologist.

Thanks Gary!I do agree, she is a nice one. I've had mine for quite a few years, when they were much cheaper to pick up back then Wink . Since adding her to the ranks my Poppy has developed into her own character, rather than trying to do a carbon copy of MiskatonicNick's excellent Lady Pollyanna cheers . Yeah, I figured a photographer, or in my case the Journalist/spin doctor could cover up any embarrassing situations that the good Captain my cause while their away lol! .

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Has Poppy every had to use her camera in defence or to attack someone since she can come bind her reporter, photographer and fighter skills all together?

That's a really interesting question, Alex. I don't think Poppy-Bea has ever used her camera (or flash) to kill, smack on top of the head or neutralize a bad guy? Maybe that is something she could do in the future?

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Img_1444
Here's one of my accessories I would be taking with me on the 6month tour.

Excellent choice of equipment to take Allen, they must be expecting trouble from that fiend, Gangreen cheers .

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383075456_663b013409_b
Page_4

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 53383512615_301324f59b_b
Page_6
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr[/center]

lol! lol! lol! That was hilarious! The scene where all you see is Bambi's hand made it for me Smile Smile . So cool that Bambi made the cut and filled the final slot bounce . I can see this six month stint being an orgy of fun and frolicking! Roll on the filming of "Surf Nazi's Vunga, Vunga!" bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 1:54 pm

Clearly Bambi has the potential to be an Uber-Villain. Plus a really hot bod!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 2:04 pm

Clearly Bambi has the potential to be an Uber-Villain.  Plus a really hot bod!

Agreed! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Classified! lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Classified!  lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next