ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Empty
PostSubject: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 4:06 pm

TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Img_1465
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 9:47 pm

Did the new one arrive broken?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 11:38 pm

Rebuild him with steve austin 6 million dollar parts... Very Happy The Bionic Red Wolf... cheers

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:22 pm

Ouch!! Sad now that's got to hurt Shocked hope you can rebuild him Allan scratch

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:00 am

Hi there Daryl  cheers , Jim  cheers , And Ian cheers my friends .

Hi Daryl  cheers ,
No  , It was me trying to him to hold the kayak that came with him And not sure how  scratch I didn't think I was being to heavy handed  scratch confused , I went on to eBay and by a stroke of luck I managed to see one and bought it there and then  Smile  still I could of done without it  affraid lol!

I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers And please read on  cheers

V.K.R. . 
Allan

Hi Jim  cheers ,

Very Happy cheers   Brilliant Idea  cheers I was smiling whilst I read your reply  Very Happy I know I have crutches somewhere  scratch lol!  if I get him a crutch , then there's no reason why he'll not appear back Infront of the camera  lol!   
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend  cheers And please read on and above  cheers
Very kind regards
Allan 

Hi Ian ,
I'm not sure if I will be able to re-attach foot/ shin bone to his knee cap /thigh bone:scratch: like I said above " If I get him a crutch  he'll be good to go for getting back Infront of the camera  lol!  .  I like Jim's Idea for a bionic Red Wolf
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers And please read on and above  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

I think I prefer Red Wolf myself just because I think he stands out more than wolf
What do you think guys ? 
I'll speak to you All soon .
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:37 am

Hi Ian ,
I'm not sure if I will be able to re-attach foot/ shin bone to his knee cap /thigh bone:scratch: like I said above " If I get him a crutch  he'll be good to go for getting back Infront of the camera  lol!  .  I like Jim's Idea for a bionic Red Wolf
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers And please read on and above  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

I think I prefer Red Wolf myself just because I think he stands out more than wolf
What do you think guys ? 
I'll speak to you All soon .
Very kind regards ,
Allan[/quote]

Hi Allan yes I see the knee is possibly beyond repair, I was thinking, I wonder if a full leg could be transplanted from a similar Action Man, I do try to repair a lot of my figures to give them a new lease of life I'm sure that something could be done with him even if the leg was reattached and resin applied would probably make the knee no longer bendable but at least it would be re-attached scratch anyway my friend good luck with him and in answer to your last question I also prefer the Red Wolf he looks awesome in comparison to the Wolf figure cheers cheers cheers Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 2:02 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Rebuild him with steve austin 6 million dollar parts... Very Happy The Bionic Red Wolf... cheers

Jim I’m really liking your idea there.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 5:03 pm

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers ,
Yes, Unfortunately I think it's a crutch for poor red Wolf MK 1. certainly for now anyway.
I'm not sure about a leg transplant ; As I tried pulling lightly to see if his legs came of. But I had no luck and didn't want to damage him any more than I have  pale  affraid  pale . Thanks for the Helpful tips on possible repairs  cheers cheers cheers
Maybe in the new year I'll be able to tackle repairing him  Smile As right now it's looking like march before things start to get affordable for me to do  Neutral
I went onto you tube ( don't think that's how it is written scratch )videos etc And found another red Wolf ( different variation ) I am not clever enough to be able to give you a link to it ; As that sort of thing is above my station  scratch lol! I typed in modern action man red wolf figure  , And went down the list not far at all and I came across an Asian looking young man with red Wolf ; only he was wairing what looked like body armour with a fabric hood attached , His left arm had a very similar attachment as the m.a.m Hasbro figure that has the eagle on his left forearm. No eagle though  scratch I will have to go back and have a look again  scratch head injuries  scratch lol! lol! lol!
I'll speak to you soon Ian my friend  cheers And thanks again  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound    Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement Red Wolf appeared today...... Tis but a flesh wound
Page 1 of 1