ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.    Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 1:42 pm

Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  IMG-6037

Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  IMG-6038

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.    Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 2:25 pm

That's a pretty cool looking "sandbox" they used to create those Action Man in action scenes for the poster! Even Gangrene gets in on the rough and tumble battlefield activity.

I like the use of electrical conduits or drain pipes in the sand to create an "industrial wasteland" setting. Indeed, it reminds me of my current project... that I should be working on right now instead of looking at action figure photos online... digging up and replacing some septic leach field drain lines. pale

Since Gangers carries a Toxic Sludge Blaster, it makes sense that he would be hunkered down in an industrial grade sewer project. lol!

That poster is an amazing keepsake from the golden age of Modern Action Man! It must be quite a rare piece of toy history.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.    Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 7:23 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That's a pretty cool looking "sandbox" they used to create those Action Man in action scenes for the poster! Even Gangrene gets in on the rough and tumble battlefield activity.

I like the use of electrical conduits or drain pipes in the sand to create an "industrial wasteland" setting. Indeed, it reminds me of my current project... that I should be working on right now instead of looking at action figure photos online... digging up and replacing some septic leach field drain lines. pale

Since Gangers carries a Toxic Sludge Blaster, it makes sense that he would be hunkered down in an industrial grade sewer project. lol!

That poster is an amazing keepsake from the golden age of Modern Action Man! It must be quite a rare piece of toy history.

I think the sandbox that Gangrene is lying down is actually meant to be a moon or planet crater hole. Yes Gangrene sure gets in on the rough and tumble battlefield activity against Action Man. I agree with you on nice use of electrical conduits or drain pipes in the sand to create an "industrial wasteland" setting. It may look like an industrial wasteland" setting but it’s actually meant to be the moon or a planet. I agree with you on it makes sense Gangrene carries his Toxic Containment Tank and high velocity chemical cannon that he would be hunkered down in an industrial grade sewer project.
Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  IMG-6039

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.    Gangrene advertised in the 1997 Action Man poster.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1