ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Empty
PostSubject: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:22 pm

A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Img_1520
A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Img_1519
A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Img_1518
A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Img_1517

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 10:11 pm

Nice! cheers cheers cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 10:29 pm

Thanks Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers ,
I had been looking at a couple of a.m. keeps , And I forgot about the first one. But got this one.
It worked out a lot better for me As the seller gave me a very good discount after I'd won the bid because he said that the yellow foam missiles were missing and the front shock and mount parts were missing. I also noticed a crack in the plastic vehicle mounted machine gun handle. But the rest of the vehicle is mint .
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:27 am

I have myself the Desert Raider. It’s a pity that yours is missing the yellow foam missiles. I’m really looking forward to seeing it out and about on the beach.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:05 am

Such a great small vehicle, I used to have one myself a while and at times, I do regret selling it on. However, I needed the room lol! . A marvelous addition, Allan,

Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:07 pm

Very cool vehicle! The Gi Joe counterpart often pops up on eBay or toy shows over here! You’ve got a great addition to your motor pool there! Here’s the GI Joe one. Came in either desert camo or black. Not my picture:

A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy IMG-0862

-Nate

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 2:05 am

Very nice Allen! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:54 am

That’s a nice vehicle Alan
. I have my sons 90s action man that goes in that vehicle as in the box art..

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:36 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on the Desert raider vehicle my friends Dal  cheers ,  Alex  cheers , Nate  cheers , Jim  cheers And Dean  cheers .

Hi There Alex my friend  cheers ,
It shouldn't be too much of a problem missing some of the foam missiles, I might even have some in one of my boxes  lol!  
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers And please read on.

Many thanks Dal my friend  cheers ,
I have a few to many of the black  special service's raider's:lol!:   I hear what you are saying about needing the space  lol! I need a mega clearance  lol!
I'll speak to you soon Dal  cheers , And please read on and above my friend  cheers .

Many thanks Nate my friend  cheers

I prefer the G.I. Joe Raider Nate cheers I did contomplate buying one a few years back, But it wasn't viable due to the shipping pale costs pale unfortunately   lol!

I'll speak to you soon Nate  cheers And please read on and above my friend  cheers

Many thanks Jim my friend  cheers

I'll speak to you soon Jim  cheers And please read on and above my friend  cheers

Many thanks Dean my friend  cheers

I'd hoped last year to get some m.a.m. and v.a.m. photo shoots at a beach that's not too far away but never managed to. I hope that this year's outside photo shoots are more Successful with getting the to the beach at some point  Smile

I'll speak to you soon Dean  cheers And please read on and above my friend  cheers

Many thanks again my friends  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I'm off for a coffee now , As it's taken a few to many attempts to get this post done  lol! lol! lol! I'll speak to you soon my friend's  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy   A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New arrival today - Action Man Desert Raider Dune Buggy
Page 1 of 1